treasure cove AFM

Great game in outstanding condition, but wow, that is an awfully
expensive game.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6205196410
5 answers Last reply
More about treasure cove

    Are there 2 rather obvious brown spots on that new mothership saucer or
    am I just seeing things? It says new mothership included but is it
    installed?

    nomad

    I think ina previous post TC said that it is going to be installed
    before shipping?

    On 6 Sep 2005 08:33:13 -0700, "JKirby" <JKirby74@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Great game in outstanding condition, but wow, that is an awfully
    >expensive game.
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6205196410

    And it ended on a holiday, something I thought would have negatively
    affected the price. I guess not.

    yes, thanks to Mike S. I found the Motherships, ... and one will be
    installed on the game when it ships to the customer.

    Allen

    "Cayle George" <caylegeorge@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I think ina previous post TC said that it is going to be installed
    > before shipping?

    really nice looking game. makes me want to pretty mine up and sell it
    at that price.

    noticed the coin box metal has some blemishes (I know, it means
    nothing in the scheme of things). wondering if the metal could be
    brushed with a wire brush to re-grain it too?

    stevebo

    On 6 Sep 2005 08:33:13 -0700, "JKirby" <JKirby74@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Great game in outstanding condition, but wow, that is an awfully
    >expensive game.
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6205196410

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games