treasure cove AFM

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 6, 2005 12:33:13 PM

Great game in outstanding condition, but wow, that is an awfully
expensive game.

More about : treasure cove afm

September 6, 2005 1:28:17 PM

Are there 2 rather obvious brown spots on that new mothership saucer or
am I just seeing things? It says new mothership included but is it
installed?

nomad
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 6, 2005 1:29:36 PM

I think ina previous post TC said that it is going to be installed
before shipping?
Related resources
September 6, 2005 8:48:21 PM

On 6 Sep 2005 08:33:13 -0700, "JKirby" <JKirby74@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Great game in outstanding condition, but wow, that is an awfully
>expensive game.
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...

And it ended on a holiday, something I thought would have negatively
affected the price. I guess not.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 6, 2005 8:55:23 PM

yes, thanks to Mike S. I found the Motherships, ... and one will be
installed on the game when it ships to the customer.

Allen

"Cayle George" <caylegeorge@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I think ina previous post TC said that it is going to be installed
> before shipping?

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 7, 2005 4:15:00 AM

really nice looking game. makes me want to pretty mine up and sell it
at that price.

noticed the coin box metal has some blemishes (I know, it means
nothing in the scheme of things). wondering if the metal could be
brushed with a wire brush to re-grain it too?

stevebo

!