Nomad

Are there 2 rather obvious brown spots on that new mothership saucer or
am I just seeing things? It says new mothership included but is it
installed?

nomad

I think ina previous post TC said that it is going to be installed
before shipping?

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 6 Sep 2005 08:33:13 -0700, "JKirby" <JKirby74@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Great game in outstanding condition, but wow, that is an awfully
>expensive game.
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6205196410

And it ended on a holiday, something I thought would have negatively
affected the price. I guess not.

yes, thanks to Mike S. I found the Motherships, ... and one will be
installed on the game when it ships to the customer.

Allen

"Cayle George" <caylegeorge@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I think ina previous post TC said that it is going to be installed
> before shipping?

really nice looking game. makes me want to pretty mine up and sell it
at that price.

noticed the coin box metal has some blemishes (I know, it means
nothing in the scheme of things). wondering if the metal could be
brushed with a wire brush to re-grain it too?

stevebo