Sign in with
Your question

A good platform resume!

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
December 7, 2004 11:06:01 AM

<i>The new 775 processors just weren't any faster than the Socket 478 CPUs most owned already. So for the same performance, users would need a new processor on a new motherboard, new DDR2 memory, a new heatsink/fan, a new PCI Express video card to replace their AGP video card, and (most likely) a new power supply with a 24-pin power connector. For this, they get about the same performance with a hotter-running 90nm CPU that has developed a reputation for throttling unless the HSF and thermal compound is exactly right. Unless manufacturers found ways around the design issues with 925X/915, buyers also found that they were moving from the best overclocking platform in the Socket 478 to a limited OC solution in Socket T. Fortunately, many manufacturers found ways around this issue. However, you will see in this roundup that there are still manufacturers who did not make revisions to get around the 10% Overclock limit.</i>

HE HE HE!!! This paragraph really makes me love that <font color=blue><b>Intel</b></font color=blue> Platform!

<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2293" target="_new">http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2293&lt;/A>

-
A7N8X / <font color=green><b>Sempron 2800+</b></font color=green> <- <i>Is this affecting my credibility?</i>
Kingston DDR333 2x256Megs
<font color=red>Radeon 8500 128Megs</font color=red> @ C:275/M:290 <- <i>It's enough for WoW!</i>

More about : good platform resume

December 7, 2004 11:16:25 AM

Nothing new...Even best marketing catch is old...

Hurry, Hurry, Step right up, get your 915 boards, Get 'em while they're HOT!!!

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>
December 7, 2004 5:50:21 PM

I know it's not new, but it's quite a good resume!

I liked your <font color=red><b>Get 'em while they're HOT!!!</b></font color=red> joke.

-
A7N8X / <font color=green><b>Sempron 2800+</b></font color=green> <- <i>Is this affecting my credibility?</i>
<font color=red>Radeon 8500 128Megs</font color=red> @ C:275/M:290 <- <i>It's enough for WoW!</i>
Related resources
December 7, 2004 6:36:31 PM

You know a lot of guys refer to there computer as thier baby, or their girl...
and who doesn't want a HOT babe! So you get the Hottest one you can find!

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>
December 8, 2004 11:57:16 AM

Duh!

HE HE HE!!! For me, my computer is a multimedia and entertainment piece of hardware.

I have a REAL girfriend and a REAL 9 months old daughter! And I will never compare/threat a biece of hardware junk that gets outdated ofter 6 months like a REAL THING.

Home PC are disposable entertainment trash, and they only deserve to be an hobby, not a life!

Have a good day!

-
!