Help buying new laptop

4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about help buying laptop
  1. Best answer
    Out of the two (the second link doesn't work), I'd shoot for the Gateway. They both have the same processor and the Samsung does have a better GPU, but I do not think it justifies an extra $100, especially for your use.
  2. Thanks I fixed the link to the second one I should also mention that having a good looking display is a factor as well since most of the content I will be watching well be hd I do plan on getting a hdtv down the road to stream hd video to it.
    also im not to sure which is the better brand Gateway,sony, or samsung Ive heard the I might have more problems with a gateway then a sony and since samsung is new on the market haven't heard much about them
  3. Best answer selected by bionic funk.
  4. well if I were you I would go for mac, but they are more expensive. Just like the software for music production would cost more than $800, and if you are a band and are doing concerts with that laptop it is not a good idea to pirate it, I would say about a two thousand dollar budget sounds better, you can get like a macbook, and good professional software.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Studio Music Video