can not view zone friends profiles

For some reason I can not view any profiles at all. Can some one help me
out here?

The page just opens to "done" at the bottom and a clean white screen. I
have tried to refresh with no luck. I have tried sign-on and also no, I
just want to view profiles now. Get the same thing either way.

Thanks,
dolphin

ldolphin wrote:

> For some reason I can not view any profiles at all. Can some one help me
> out here?
>
> The page just opens to "done" at the bottom and a clean white screen. I
> have tried to refresh with no luck. I have tried sign-on and also no, I
> just want to view profiles now. Get the same thing either way.
>
> Thanks,
> dolphin

Try the IE settings suggested here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html#IE

Also try this page that deals with firewalls and blocked ports:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Dolphin

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2004

Okay tech, I have done what you asked and I still can not view profiles! Now
the web sites you referred me to don't work either!

ldolphin wrote:

> For some reason I can not view any profiles at all. Can some one help me
> out here?
>
> The page just opens to "done" at the bottom and a clean white screen. I
> have tried to refresh with no luck. I have tried sign-on and also no, I
> just want to view profiles now. Get the same thing either way.
>
> Thanks,
> dolphin

Do you have Windows XP/ Did you recently download SP2? Known issues
with XP SP2 and various products out there.

It may help to use the "Enabling programs" section of the above article
to allow Zone.exe, Zproxy.exe and any other Zone program that
communicates with the Zone.

There's a section here on disabling the XP firewall:
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall