can not view zone friends profiles

For some reason I can not view any profiles at all. Can some one help me
out here?

The page just opens to "done" at the bottom and a clean white screen. I
have tried to refresh with no luck. I have tried sign-on and also no, I
just want to view profiles now. Get the same thing either way.

Thanks,
dolphin
3 answers Last reply
More about view zone friends profiles
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    ldolphin wrote:

    > For some reason I can not view any profiles at all. Can some one help me
    > out here?
    >
    > The page just opens to "done" at the bottom and a clean white screen. I
    > have tried to refresh with no luck. I have tried sign-on and also no, I
    > just want to view profiles now. Get the same thing either way.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > dolphin

    Try the IE settings suggested here:
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html#IE

    Also try this page that deals with firewalls and blocked ports:
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    Okay tech, I have done what you asked and I still can not view profiles! Now
    the web sites you referred me to don't work either!

    "ldolphin" <ldolphin46@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > For some reason I can not view any profiles at all. Can some one help me
    > out here?
    >
    > The page just opens to "done" at the bottom and a clean white screen. I
    > have tried to refresh with no luck. I have tried sign-on and also no, I
    > just want to view profiles now. Get the same thing either way.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > dolphin

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    ldolphin wrote:

    > For some reason I can not view any profiles at all. Can some one help me
    > out here?
    >
    > The page just opens to "done" at the bottom and a clean white screen. I
    > have tried to refresh with no luck. I have tried sign-on and also no, I
    > just want to view profiles now. Get the same thing either way.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > dolphin

    Do you have Windows XP/ Did you recently download SP2? Known issues
    with XP SP2 and various products out there.

    It may help to use the "Enabling programs" section of the above article
    to allow Zone.exe, Zproxy.exe and any other Zone program that
    communicates with the Zone.

    There's a section here on disabling the XP firewall:
    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Games Microsoft White Screen Video Games