Fast Mindless Muliball Maddness - Which Pin?

Ron

what would be three good complementry pins to a tz and mb?

thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and leave you
breathless wanting more \-)

does "no fear" fit this bill? anything else?

games on my hit list are below - if anyone has below for sale, ping me
offline. HOWEVER, i am providing this list only to give referance to
the type of games i like as i am open to rpg suggestions...

tales of arabian nights
theatre of magic
cirqus volitare
whirlwind

if "fast and furious" is a wrong catagory to round out to my five pin
max (due to space)m what other genre and pins am i missing?

thanx!

\r

i only provide this input to give you

Get an F-14. Stargate is another sweet multi-baller.

-Gregg B.

For Fast and Furious, you can't beat BK2K, an adrenalin rush pin if
ever there was one. AFM would be a good choice too.

>thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and
>leave you breathless wanting more \-)

No Fear, F-14, BK2k, safecracker, HS2, T2

More or less in that order.

Kirb

AFM and ST:TNG come to mind as fast and furious. I find AFM a very
demanding game. The ball is constantly flying. The ramps are tight and
fast. Firing the ball at the Mother Ship introduces the possibility of
SDTM. Crazy fast and amazing fun!

ST:TNG is the most frustrating pinball machine there is. It is really
fun when you are having a good game, but can be just so damn
frustrating when you aren't. It's got great flow and is very fast.

Someone mentioned CV w/ Home Roms. That game can be very fast, but it
does have some stop and go action like they mentioned. I enjoy the game
and it won't be leaving my collection. I like getting a few multiball
modes going at the same time (same thing can be done in AFM) and that
makes for a mad game!

I also like NGG which I find really fast and amusing.

Good luck,
Duane

ron wrote:
> what would be three good complementry pins to a tz and mb?
>
> thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and leave you
> breathless wanting more \-)
>
> does "no fear" fit this bill? anything else?
>
> games on my hit list are below - if anyone has below for sale, ping me
> offline. HOWEVER, i am providing this list only to give referance to
> the type of games i like as i am open to rpg suggestions...
>
> tales of arabian nights
> theatre of magic
> cirqus volitare
> whirlwind
>
> if "fast and furious" is a wrong catagory to round out to my five pin
> max (due to space)m what other genre and pins am i missing?
>
> thanx!
>
> \r
>

> i only provide this input to give you

Fast & Furious Muliball Madness was too long to put on the translite,
so they put F-14 Tomcat instead.

Apollo 13's 13 ball multiball probably fits this bill too.

ToM is a bit lacklustre in the multiball department, CV and WW are
better multiball-wise IMHO. Haven't played enough ToTAN to chime in on
that one.

Good luck with your search.

ron wrote:
> what would be three good complementry pins to a tz and mb?
>
> thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and leave you
> breathless wanting more \-)

Judge Dredd is about as fast and furious a multi-ball game as you can
find !

Scott.

ron wrote:
> what would be three good complementry pins to a tz and mb?
>
> thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and leave you
> breathless wanting more \-)

Judge Dredd is about as fast and furious a multi-ball game as you can
find !

Scott.

> thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and leave you
> breathless wanting more \-)
>
> does "no fear" fit this bill? anything else?
>
> games on my hit list are below - if anyone has below for sale, ping me
> offline. HOWEVER, i am providing this list only to give referance to
> the type of games i like as i am open to rpg suggestions...
>
> tales of arabian nights
> theatre of magic
> cirqus volitare
> whirlwind

HS2 and maybe NF

But from your list CV with 2.0H might be a good choice, but it does have
some stop and go with the RM and some with the HW ramp and alot of annoying
video modes.

The rest on your list are either stop/go or are missing anything to keep you
coming back for more. :)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

On 6 Sep 2005 12:07:01 -0700, "ron" <golferron54@gmail.com> wrote:

>what would be three good complementry pins to a tz and mb?
>
>thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and leave you
>breathless wanting more \-)
>
>does "no fear" fit this bill? anything else?

AFM Total Annihilation is fast and fun.

salty

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004

I can't believe no one has mentioned IJ. What is the multiball 5, 6
balls!? When you get it rolling it is quite fast and mindless. Unless
you know your shots it's hard to do anything but keep the balls from
draining... Can be a nice adrenalin rush!

-Salty (Jonathan)

Firepower?

John!

ron wrote:
> what would be three good complementry pins to a tz and mb?
>
> thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and leave you
> breathless wanting more \-)
>
> does "no fear" fit this bill? anything else?

For Multiball, here is a short list from me...

Newer: no preference
System11: F-14 hands down
Old Bally: Centaur

"GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Firepower?
>
> John!
>
> ron wrote:
>> what would be three good complementry pins to a tz and mb?
>>
>> thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and leave you
>> breathless wanting more \-)
>>
>> does "no fear" fit this bill? anything else?

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

Ditto on Apollo 13, 13 balls, come on, that has to rank on the top for
making you crosseyed! 80's? Gotstuh go with Black Hole with potential
of ball(s) on main playfield actually floating over the lower playfield
ball(s) on two different planes, totally unique experience that only BH
has. Plus really fast balls with the vast expanse on upper pf.
70's? I liked my old Capersville with the way both locked balls dumped
out at the same time.

henri

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:07:01 -0700, ron wrote:

> what would be three good complementry pins to a tz and mb?
>
> thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and leave you
> breathless wanting more \-)
>
> does "no fear" fit this bill? anything else?
>
> games on my hit list are below - if anyone has below for sale, ping me
> offline. HOWEVER, i am providing this list only to give referance to
> the type of games i like as i am open to rpg suggestions...
>
> tales of arabian nights
> theatre of magic
> cirqus volitare
> whirlwind
>
> if "fast and furious" is a wrong catagory to round out to my five pin
> max (due to space)m what other genre and pins am i missing?

take a look at Tales from the Crypt. cheap, fun multiball. maybe not fast
and furious, but challenging multiball for sure

i've had 3 of the pins above (no CV yet), i'd go with whirlwind, totan is
the nicest but not worth price they fetch imho, tom is boring. whirlwind
is fun, "simple" compared to a DMD pin, yet very challanging

henri

woz

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

"ron" <golferron54@gmail.com> wrote in message
> what would be three good complementry pins to a tz and mb?
>
> thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and leave you
> breathless wanting more \-)
>
> does "no fear" fit this bill? anything else?
>
> games on my hit list are below - if anyone has below for sale, ping me
> offline. HOWEVER, i am providing this list only to give referance to
> the type of games i like as i am open to rpg suggestions...
>
> tales of arabian nights
> theatre of magic
> cirqus volitare
> whirlwind
>
> if "fast and furious" is a wrong catagory to round out to my five pin
> max (due to space)m what other genre and pins am i missing?
>
> thanx!
>
> \r

The Shadow and Getaway HSII are fast and furious IMHO!

Woz

Agreed. You can have multiball on every
ball if you wish!
--
Fred
TX

"twoplays.25" <twoplays.25@comcast.net> wrote

> Judge Dredd is about as fast and furious a multi-ball game as you can
> find !
>
> Scott.

Isn't Blackwater 100 like that also?
--
Ron -- CARGPB7
ronstr@asisnotapplicable.com (change not applicable to na)

In article <dflgdj01o7t@enews1.newsguy.com>, pbgarage@davlin.net says...

> Agreed. You can have multiball on every
> ball if you wish!
> --
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
> ******************
>
> "twoplays.25" <twoplays.25@comcast.net> wrote
>
> > Judge Dredd is about as fast and furious a multi-ball game as you can
> > find !
> >
> > Scott.

I'd say Stargate--I haven't played a game in person or on pinmame that
has as many easily obtainable multiball modes (I believe it has 8
multiball modes--5 normal, 3 wizard). You can go into multiball with
your first skill shot. The game is pretty fast too with the Ra kicker
target and enclosed lower playfield.

Later

Aaron

For an older game, how 'bout Balls-A-Poppin'? Up to 6 balls in play at
once.

That in mind, how 'bout any older EM where you can launch 5 balls at
once (although it's not technically multiball). :D

Mike

Joust (Williams) certainly has a fast mindless multiball madness aspect
to it.

ron wrote:

> what would be three good complementry pins to a tz and mb?
>
> thinking the next pin should be fast, furious, and leave you
> breathless wanting more \-)
>
> does "no fear" fit this bill? anything else?
>
> games on my hit list are below - if anyone has below for sale, ping me
> offline. HOWEVER, i am providing this list only to give referance to
> the type of games i like as i am open to rpg suggestions...
>
> tales of arabian nights
> theatre of magic
> cirqus volitare
> whirlwind
>
> if "fast and furious" is a wrong catagory to round out to my five pin
> max (due to space)m what other genre and pins am i missing?
>
> thanx!
>
> \r
>

> i only provide this input to give you

Space Station

Green GI during Multiball, constant flashings effects so you go blind and a a
nagging voice.

On 6 Sep 2005 13:39:30 -0700, llabrevlis wrote:

>>For Fast and Furious, you can't beat BK2K, an adrenalin rush pin if
>>ever there was one. AFM would be a good choice too.

Regards
Frank-Rainer Grahl
(frgrahl@REMOVE.ME.gmx.net)