ann

When I attempt to download several of the games on
zone.com, they will not download and I get a red 'x'. I
have tried to go through the directions and it had not
helped. Went to sun java and their instructions did not
help. What to do now. These programs use to work when I
had Microsoft VM, but now I have Sun Java. I use Windows
2000 Professional, IE 5.0, security is medium-low, java
has is enabled.

Ann wrote:

> When I attempt to download several of the games on
> zone.com, they will not download and I get a red 'x'. I
> have tried to go through the directions and it had not
> helped. Went to sun java and their instructions did not
> help. What to do now. These programs use to work when I
> had Microsoft VM, but now I have Sun Java. I use Windows
> 2000 Professional, IE 5.0, security is medium-low, java
> has is enabled.

The red "x" suggests your browser or firewall is set to block that type
of document. Try these IE settings:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html#IE

Firewall
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall