Mouse click is cancelling keyboard actions

Shooms

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
Hey all,

I've been scouring the forums trying to find a solution, seeing as I always find the solution to any problems I cant fix here on TH. I created an account just to ask you guys this, I cant solve it.

Every time I click my mouse, left or right click, it cancels the current keyboard action. Where this is most annoying is when Im using WASD to move around in-game, and then clicking the mouse in stops my character from moving. I need to hit the keyboard button back in after I have clicked to start moving again and usually thats the difference between staying alive and respawning.

My mouse is a Razer Mamba, as well as a Gigabyte GM-M7600 wireless mouse and keyboard, and a Razer Lycosa Keyboard as well. Ive tried all of these devices, in different usb ports. And I've tried a wired mouse as well and that didnt solve the problem either. I've reinstalled mouse drivers, reinstalled keyboard drivers, disabled and re-enabled each mouse individually, and nothing works.

Can anyone help me fix this?

Shooms

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
Yeah I have replaced the batteries in the wireless and the mamba has a charging dock with internal battery. I have also tried just using a single keyboard and mouse at a time. I first noticed it a week ago when I finally repaired minecraft, I hadnt been playing many pc games for a while and so there had been no reason for me to pick up on something like this.

Shooms

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
Thanks for your replies! Alright, I just tried that. Removed the Gigabyte receiver from the room and turned the mouse and keyboard off. It didn't fix it. Its odd that Ive had both mice running simultaneously for almost a year with no issues. Which leads me to think that its a software problem. I just have NO idea how to go about fixing it.