Hello, I was just wondering what the price range is on a monopoly. I
have a thing for all of Lawlors pins, its a game i really enjoy playing
and would like to pick one up some time in the future.
Thanks,
Joe Kirby

$2000 (possibly even less) for a junker, $3000 for a cherried out one.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Good luck,

Mike

Thanks guys. I think that 3k is fair for a HUO, but the thing i've
seen with route machines is that they take a beating due to the mostly
white playfield art and a lot of wear near pop bumpers.

How about a HUO one with 300 plays ? Not that i'm selling, just curious to
know if it might be worth a bit more.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!