Just wondering if gas prices have hurt pinball shipping. Has anyone
called NAVL lately?

Mike

I just got a quote today for a pinball machine and an extra playfield
and the total was 289.00 for Chicago to near pittsburgh.
I don't know what they used to charge but I know it makes sense for me
so I won't have to drive 9 hours ea way and probably burn up 200.00 in
gas!
pinballmike217 wrote:
> Just wondering if gas prices have hurt pinball shipping. Has anyone
> called NAVL lately?
>
> Mike

Quote today, Oklahoma to Virginia about $286.00. I, too, have no
reference to what this cost previously.

On 6 Sep 2005 18:36:17 -0700, "pinballmike217" <weenerman217@aol.com>
wrote:

>Just wondering if gas prices have hurt pinball shipping. Has anyone
>called NAVL lately?
>
>Mike

Nearly $400 from Oregon to NC. I don't know if that's much higher per
mile than the $350 I paid a few months ago from AZ to OR.

Adi

All int he last 3 weeks, all between 280$-290$:
Texas to Kentucky
Texas to Virginia
Texas to Ohio

311$ Texas to Rhode Island next week

They added 5$ surcharge 3 weeks ago, that was BEFORE Katrina. So, for
now, that's what it is.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

pinballmike217 wrote:
> Just wondering if gas prices have hurt pinball shipping. Has anyone
> called NAVL lately?
>
> Mike

Scott

The week before the Hurricane..

San Francisco to Detroit---NAVL - home to home--$349 and 3+ weeks
delivery

I ended up going with Pilot airfreight Terminal to Terminal--$208
bought JB's featured STTNG that was featured at California Extreme.
He dropped it off by Monday afternoon and it arrived in Detroit by
Friday that same week.

Scott
Detroit

Frog

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2002

quote late last week 289 denver to ridgecrest
"pinballmike217" <weenerman217@aol.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering if gas prices have hurt pinball shipping. Has anyone
> called NAVL lately?
>
> Mike

I recently arranged a shipment for a buyer, I would say the price was up
maybe $10-15 over a similiar shipment say 6 months ago, not really too bad a
hit IMO.

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

Shipped several pins to North Carolina recently all were under $300. Pretty
typical pricing doesn't seem to have gone up much if any.

"pinballmike217" <weenerman217@aol.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering if gas prices have hurt pinball shipping. Has anyone
> called NAVL lately?
>
> Mike

Portland Maine to Arizona
366.64

In article <1126056976.987259.8400@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
"pinballmike217" <weenerman217@aol.com> wrote:

> Just wondering if gas prices have hurt pinball shipping. Has anyone
> called NAVL lately?

Iowa to California for $310.13

--
Keep those bumpers poppin'

David Gray

You can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes.
After that, you'd better have a big weenie or huge boobs.