Chris Hutchins AFM & IJ restorations

Last response: in Video Games
September 6, 2005 11:08:34 PM

What a great job Chris did on these 2 games. I believe these are the
ones he shows on homegameroom site. Thanks Chris for the great work and
being such a plaesure to work with. Can't wait for the Creature which
is up next. Mike
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 11:19:42 PM

Hey Mike - I'd love to see these - Can you provide a link?
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 12:34:06 AM

GO TO MYHOMEGAMEROOM.COM CLICK ON FREE USER PHOTO GALLARIES , LOOK FOR
CHRIS H ON PAGE 2
September 7, 2005 12:34:12 AM

GO TO MYHOMEGAMEROOM.COM CLICK ON FREE USER PHOTO GALLARIES , LOOK FOR
CHRIS H ON PAGE 2
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 8:11:50 AM

Thanks to all of you guys for the kind words this week.All the people I deal
with are members of this group and post like these are the reason why.This
is my full time job/passion/sole source of income that I probably spend way
too much time doing.Nice to see it paying off in forms other than money(it's
not that lucrative trust me).I make it a point not to promote myself here
because that isn't the true purpose of this group.If people that I deal with
choose to do it within the context of RGP then I am grateful because without
that I wouldn't be able to do this.
That said here is a link to Mikes AFM and IJ in the interest of helping him
with his post on RGP.I really want to thank John Wart for hosting the pics
and giving me somewhere to put this stuff while my website is being revised.

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/highendpi...
--
Christopher Hutchins
www.highendpins.com