Best Keyboard around $65?

Mr_Minecraft

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
I have been looking at keyboards for the past few days and the ones with the features I want seem very over priced, and they still have bad reviews for quality.

Requirements:
-Cherry Brown/Red switches (or switches that feel/sound the same)
-Definitely needs to be back-lit, red color
-Solid Feel
-Num pad and usb port are luxuries so it's fine if it doesn't have it

Use: I do alot of typing for school (essays and projects) but I an equal amount of gaming on weekends.

Thanks Guys!
-Chris N.

PS: Merry Christmas!

EDIT: Found this, maybe I can use this and save for something better if there are not any good ones that fit my requirements. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126260

Solution
Cooler Master has one with their storm line but it's around $90 I believe. You can back light your own with el wire (tutorial on YouTube) which is what I'm going to do. The AZiO Mech5 is decently priced and it's mechanical and for gaming, then you can back light it yourself.

BloodyDream3

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012
Cooler Master has one with their storm line but it's around $90 I believe. You can back light your own with el wire (tutorial on YouTube) which is what I'm going to do. The AZiO Mech5 is decently priced and it's mechanical and for gaming, then you can back light it yourself.

Solution