Jim

I need help, to many games with not a lot of room. Also with fall coming
quickly Id love to get a motorcycle and get some riding time in before
winter hits so I need to sell these.

Here is a list of games I have for sale, the price is pretty much firm
unless you buy them all in one lot then I can discount the lot. All games
need work and are not working unless specified.

Vulcan fully working 450.00
Williams Firepower really nice playfield & backglass 500
Williams Phoenix project nice playfield and cabinet 250.00
Stern Magic nice all around 300.00
Williams Flash nice playfield, backglass is ok, missing some white but
easily fixed 350.00
Bally Dolly Parton playfield wear nice backglass, clean boards 350.00
Williams Blackout working nice condition all around, no wear 650.00

Take the entire lot for 2600. and I will throw in an extra lower cabinet and
playfield for phoenix as well as a backglass, some extra driver boards, cpu
boards, and displays (unknown working condition).

I also have a batmobile kiddie ride which needs a new lower box. The one it
has is not in good shape, the batmobile itself is in decent shape with some
scrapes ofcourse but works. Should be a easy project for someone who can
build a wood box. Plus it's a collectible. 450.00 OR buy the lot of pins
and take it for 375.00.

REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL ME

Thanks everyone
Jim

Jim

Located in Monmouth County NJ just 4 miles off exit 117 on parkway or 20
min off exit 11 on turnpike.

REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL ME
Thanks

Jim

<Jim@NOGameSPAMRoomClassifieds.com> wrote in message
>I need help, to many games with not a lot of room. Also with fall coming
>quickly Id love to get a motorcycle and get some riding time in before
>winter hits so I need to sell these.
>
> Here is a list of games I have for sale, the price is pretty much firm
> unless you buy them all in one lot then I can discount the lot. All games
> need work and are not working unless specified.
>
> Vulcan fully working 450.00
> Williams Firepower really nice playfield & backglass 500
> Williams Phoenix project nice playfield and cabinet 250.00
> Stern Magic nice all around 300.00
> Williams Flash nice playfield, backglass is ok, missing some white but
> easily fixed 350.00
> Bally Dolly Parton playfield wear nice backglass, clean boards 350.00
> Williams Blackout working nice condition all around, no wear 650.00
>
> Take the entire lot for 2600. and I will throw in an extra lower cabinet
> and playfield for phoenix as well as a backglass, some extra driver
> boards, cpu boards, and displays (unknown working condition).
>
> I also have a batmobile kiddie ride which needs a new lower box. The one
> it has is not in good shape, the batmobile itself is in decent shape with
> some scrapes ofcourse but works. Should be a easy project for someone who
> can build a wood box. Plus it's a collectible. 450.00 OR buy the lot of
> pins and take it for 375.00.
>
> REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL ME
>
> Thanks everyone
> Jim

Jim

I might add... Id consider trading all for a motorcycle depending on the
motorcycle with cash in either direction as well.