FA: Tournament Arkanoid Arcade Final Day, condition is mint.

Sorry wont happen again. I apologize. I thought the pinball comunity
was into vids also so I gave you a heads up. Ill keep FA: out of here
then. np

I enjoy a classic vid very much so, and an occasional post of when a
great one like that is for sale doesn't bother me. With all that goes
on in a day on rgp does anyone really have time to read another
newsgroup?? :)

i was just kiding- i personally like both vids and pins and any thing
coin operated (not goodies machines thow, those make you fat.)