FA: Tournament Arkanoid Arcade Final Day, condition is mint.

Final day, thanks,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6204921109
5 answers Last reply
More about tournament arkanoid arcade final condition mint

    buy thats a nice "pinball" machine:)

    buy thats a nice "pinball" machine:)

    Sorry wont happen again. I apologize. I thought the pinball comunity
    was into vids also so I gave you a heads up. Ill keep FA: out of here
    then. np

    I enjoy a classic vid very much so, and an occasional post of when a
    great one like that is for sale doesn't bother me. With all that goes
    on in a day on rgp does anyone really have time to read another
    newsgroup?? :)

    i was just kiding- i personally like both vids and pins and any thing
    coin operated (not goodies machines thow, those make you fat.)

Games Video Games