FA: Tournament Arkanoid Arcade Final Day, condition is mint.

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 7, 2005 12:55:54 AM

Final day, thanks,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6204...

More about : tournament arkanoid arcade final day condition mint

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 4:26:32 AM

buy thats a nice "pinball" machine:)
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 4:26:41 AM

buy thats a nice "pinball" machine:)
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 10:00:20 AM

Sorry wont happen again. I apologize. I thought the pinball comunity
was into vids also so I gave you a heads up. Ill keep FA: out of here
then. np
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 11:32:07 AM

I enjoy a classic vid very much so, and an occasional post of when a
great one like that is for sale doesn't bother me. With all that goes
on in a day on rgp does anyone really have time to read another
newsgroup?? :)
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 10:16:51 PM

i was just kiding- i personally like both vids and pins and any thing
coin operated (not goodies machines thow, those make you fat.)
!