Ritchie Rules! Fast Mindless Multiball Maddness Part II

Ron

Wow! 28 folks stood up to be counted on a pin recommendation that is
full of adrenalin ... and steve ritchie rules!

not only was THE top pin for frenzied multiball maddness designed by
ritchie by a 2 to 1 margin, but so were four out of five of the top pins
in this totally unscientific poll.

here are results for a screaming warp ten adrenalin pulse pounding pin

F14 TOMCAT

a distant second were four pins all with the same number of votes ... no
fear (ritchie), black knight 2000 (ritchie), getaway high speed II
(ritchie), and afm.

other pins with honorable mention include space station, apollo 13,
stargate, safe cracker.

thanx all for helping me find ways to get my heart started, and rounding
out my humble pin collection.

\r

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

>F14 TOMCAT

You just can't go wrong with this game. Good luck and have fun.

Kirb