TECH: Help needed to find correct coil for Trough Up Kicke..

In restoring my Sega A13 I cannot find out which coil I should use for
the Trough Up Kicker (coil 1). Page iv of the manual says it should be
a 25-1240, page 23 a 24-940 and page 71 a 23-800. A 24-940 is currently
fitted but has been changed at some point since new. Thanks in advance
for any help you can give.
2 answers Last reply
More about tech needed find correct coil trough kicke

    23-800 is common for use in these troughs. I would go with that one. This
    is also the most common and easiest to find/replace.

    We have them in stock: www.actionpinball.com

    Ray J.
    --
    Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
    Salt Lake City, Utah USA

    "bertwav" <bertwav@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > In restoring my Sega A13 I cannot find out which coil I should use for
    > the Trough Up Kicker (coil 1). Page iv of the manual says it should be
    > a 25-1240, page 23 a 24-940 and page 71 a 23-800. A 24-940 is currently
    > fitted but has been changed at some point since new. Thanks in advance
    > for any help you can give.

    Thanks for that Ray

Games Sega Video Games