Anyone out there that can rivit some parts to a ramp for a..

mark

I bought a NOS stargate ramp and some of the parts are not rivited on
it and I need to transfer them from the old ramp. Id hate to drop $100
plus dollars for the tool and rivits. Anyone out there do this kind of
stuff for a fee?

mark wrote:
> I bought a NOS stargate ramp and some of the parts are not rivited on
> it and I need to transfer them from the old ramp. Id hate to drop $100
> plus dollars for the tool and rivits. Anyone out there do this kind of
> stuff for a fee?

I think that you are way off on the rivit tool price, more like $20 at
the local Home Depot. If by chance you are near Columbus Ohio, I would
be happy to help you out. If not, you may want to pick one up, it's
something you may use from time to time.
Good Luck!
Mark
'

That's a tool for setting pop rivets, not the tubular rivets used in
pinball machines.

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com