Chicago Reader Pinball Article

Hey All,

So I was walking the streets of Chicago at 12:30 in the morning this
morning and I came across a stack of newspapers infront of a store
front. It appears there is an article in the Chicago Reader about Gary
Stern and is company. Because of the time of night and fearing it was a
repeat of the standard articles we have seen before I didn't read it.
But I figured I'd point you guys at it and if it turns out to be a good
article... let us know!

-wolffy

Here's a link to the article:

http://www.chicagoreader.com/pdf/050902/050902_cover.pdf