FS: Bally Four Million B.C.

I have a beautiful Four Million BC- Cabinet 9+, Playfield 9+, fully working.
Would also consider a trade. Also looking for a Bally Amigo!

Bruce Barker

Bruce Barker wrote:
> I have a beautiful Four Million BC- Cabinet 9+, Playfield 9+, fully working.
> Would also consider a trade. Also looking for a Bally Amigo!
>
> Bruce Barker

And where might this game be??
And the asking price??
Terry

In article <11hu8t5ru56t589@corp.supernews.com>, Bruce Barker says...

>I have a beautiful Four Million BC- Cabinet 9+, Playfield 9+, fully working.
>Would also consider a trade. Also looking for a Bally Amigo!
>
>Bruce Barker

Where ARE you????

In article <jKITe.92$OD.5349@news.uswest.net>, smileman says...

>Sorry to mention- I am in Raleigh NC

So, that item of yours in Raleigh NC, - the one that's "for sale" - - it
*still* doesn't have a PRICE?

Why waste everyone's time?