FS: Bally Four Million B.C.

I have a beautiful Four Million BC- Cabinet 9+, Playfield 9+, fully working.
Would also consider a trade. Also looking for a Bally Amigo!

Bruce Barker
5 answers Last reply
More about bally million

    Bruce Barker wrote:
    > I have a beautiful Four Million BC- Cabinet 9+, Playfield 9+, fully working.
    > Would also consider a trade. Also looking for a Bally Amigo!
    >
    > Bruce Barker

    And where might this game be??
    And the asking price??
    Terry

    In article <11hu8t5ru56t589@corp.supernews.com>, Bruce Barker says...

    >I have a beautiful Four Million BC- Cabinet 9+, Playfield 9+, fully working.
    >Would also consider a trade. Also looking for a Bally Amigo!
    >
    >Bruce Barker

    Where ARE you????

    terrydotti@ldd.net wrote:

    > And where might this game be??

    http://www.ident.ws/sites/bbarkerdmd/home.jsp?c=Directions

    Sorry to mention- I am in Raleigh NC

    --
    Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

    In article <jKITe.92$OD.5349@news.uswest.net>, smileman says...

    >Sorry to mention- I am in Raleigh NC

    So, that item of yours in Raleigh NC, - the one that's "for sale" - - it
    *still* doesn't have a PRICE?

    Why waste everyone's time?

Games Video Games