Zone friends & XP service pack 2

since i installed the service pack 2 for XP i can't receive zone mesages.
people recive my mesages but i don´t get the answer.
1 answer Last reply
More about zone friends service pack
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Jorge wrote:

    > since i installed the service pack 2 for XP i can't receive zone mesages.
    > people recive my mesages but i don´t get the answer.

    Known issues with XP SP2 and various products out there.

    It may help to use the "Enabling programs" section of the above article
    to allow Zone.exe, Zproxy.exe and any other Zone program that
    communicates with the Zone.

    There's a section here on disabling the XP firewall:
    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support