Zone friends & XP service pack 2

jorge

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001

since i installed the service pack 2 for XP i can't receive zone mesages.
people recive my mesages but i don´t get the answer.

Jorge wrote:

> since i installed the service pack 2 for XP i can't receive zone mesages.
> people recive my mesages but i don´t get the answer.

Known issues with XP SP2 and various products out there.

It may help to use the "Enabling programs" section of the above article
to allow Zone.exe, Zproxy.exe and any other Zone program that
communicates with the Zone.

There's a section here on disabling the XP firewall:
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support