WTB: Black Knight 2000 Plastic set

Here we go again..
When a set of these show up on Ebay..they usually go for some big $$.
I think their are more than a few of us who would love to see them
reproed, along with the topper.
Dan

chad wrote:
> Subject line says all. I am in Norhtern IL. NOS or repro is fine.
> Thank you,
> ILLinois Chad

I will have most of a NOS set eventualy, once i open up the BK2K in my
garage and see what it needs. Some of the set will be going to TheKorn,
but since i have another fully populated playfield and a project
machine I will have plenty of pretty good spares.

If you're looking for a complete 100% set i'm not the guy though ;)

I do have all the promo plastics and the numbers for the topper (no
topper though).
I havent decided what i want to do with those yet.

-c

> Here we go again..
> When a set of these show up on Ebay..they usually go for some big $$.
> I think their are more than a few of us who would love to see them
> reproed, along with the topper.

If you guys don't mind waiying just about 23 more days, a convoy of
freighters from Aussieland will be docked in the local US ports loaded with
ALLl the WMS parts you can imagine. I'm glad *all* the repro madness is
FINALLY under control so now we can buy all the game specific parts from MPA
at 400% discounts. I myself can hardly wait...it will be like Christmas in
October! >:-o

Any Banzai plastic sets in there??? :)

(sarcasm now disengaged)

--