Pinball expo 2005 schedule is online NOW

The schedule for this years Pinball Expo is now on our
website.http://www.pinballexpo.net/
Please view it and Email me with any questions..thanks MIKE PACAK

hmmm, no one from illinois pinball or mr pinball australia

Unless I missed it, no auction either.

Dale Smola

azarcadegames@cox.net wrote:
> hmmm, no one from illinois pinball or mr pinball australia

Yes unfortunatly with the move there really is not enough room for the
auction MIKE PACAK

YesI know LOGGY Clay is our web master and he cant type !!

Good help is hard to get.. Yes the autogragh session is at 1pm on
saturday..Clay just forgot it

Heh, I thought it was an inside joke...

mikepin wrote:
> YesI know LOGGY Clay is our web master and he cant type !!

would they really want to show their faces anyway?

gene is almost a year behind on bbb's and wayne served C & D'S to half
the people who will be walking around the hall. maybe now the
distributors can sell their stuff they buy off ipb without having to
COMPETE with ipb. maybe wayne will ship a container of parts to the
u.s. for the show so he can sell all the new stuff he is making. :)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

MacMan

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2004

In article <1126123632.035503.297080@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
d.smola@comcast.net wrote:

> Unless I missed it, no auction either.
>
> Dale Smola
>
> azarcadegames@cox.net wrote:
> > hmmm, no one from illinois pinball or mr pinball australia

No autograph session?

Cheers
MacMan

WildAlan wrote:
> Hey Mike Where Is The Loggy?????

Just ask one of the hotel Gellgoys for
directions. ;-)

--
Rick Swanson

Morristown, Tennessee
CARGPB6

milt

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2003

Koz Pinlicious wrote:
> would they really want to show their faces anyway?
>
> gene is almost a year behind on bbb's and wayne served C & D'S to half
> the people who will be walking around the hall. maybe now the
> distributors can sell their stuff they buy off ipb without having to
> COMPETE with ipb. maybe wayne will ship a container of parts to the
> u.s. for the show so he can sell all the new stuff he is making. :)
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Well, you would think Wayne would use that opportunity to show he
actually has some real product and not just making vapor machines and
blowing smoke up people's butts. Show that there might have been a
reason for all those C & Ds.

But of course if he has nothing then its better he don't show... it will
just confirm what many have been saying.

I can't speak for Wayne, but from pictures in the past I would have thought
by this fall he'd have a game ready to show at industry shows or possibly
Expo, right in the middle of that he bought the Williams stuff. So anything
he designed to not conflict with William's rights, he now can. So he's
probably got a lot of work to do before he has a game ready if he's going to
use more of the Williams stuff. LTG :)