NBAFB Manual Help

I have a NOS factory manual for this game if you'd like. $25 plus
mailing. Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

Thanks, but this is incomplete also - only 18 pages and no parts list.

Did you try the www.ipdb.org ?
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4023
Here is a manual and an operators guide.

Peter

"cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> schreef in bericht
> Can someone either email me a softcopy or tell me where to find it?
> The one at the following link is incomplete. Thanks.
>
> cpiel AT verizon DOT net
>
> http://files.flipperspill.no/Support/Pinball/Pinball_Manuals.htm

TRENDING THREADS