NBAFB Manual Help

Can someone either email me a softcopy or tell me where to find it?
The one at the following link is incomplete. Thanks.

cpiel AT verizon DOT net

http://files.flipperspill.no/Support/Pinball/Pinball_Manuals.htm
3 answers Last reply
More about nbafb manual help

    I have a NOS factory manual for this game if you'd like. $25 plus
    mailing. Dave

    --

    Dave Mercer
    For Amusement Only

    Thanks, but this is incomplete also - only 18 pages and no parts list.

    Did you try the www.ipdb.org ?
    http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4023
    Here is a manual and an operators guide.

    Peter

    "cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> schreef in bericht
    > Can someone either email me a softcopy or tell me where to find it?
    > The one at the following link is incomplete. Thanks.
    >
    > cpiel AT verizon DOT net
    >
    > http://files.flipperspill.no/Support/Pinball/Pinball_Manuals.htm

Games Email Verizon Video Games