NBAFB Manual Help

Last response: in Video Games
September 7, 2005 5:28:40 PM

Can someone either email me a softcopy or tell me where to find it?
The one at the following link is incomplete. Thanks.

cpiel AT verizon DOT net

http://files.flipperspill.no/Support/Pinball/Pinball_Ma...

More about : nbafb manual

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 7:17:31 PM

I have a NOS factory manual for this game if you'd like. $25 plus
mailing. Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

Thanks, but this is incomplete also - only 18 pages and no parts list.
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 12:28:19 AM

Did you try the www.ipdb.org ?
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4023
Here is a manual and an operators guide.

Peter