Anyone need cabinet art decals?

I have extra sets of different titles. Send me an email and let me know
what you need.

Thanks,
Dan

sullyshark at hotmail dot com

Very funny jr. I have ONE SET but for you the price is $900 because
they cost me $450 :)

Oh. Thought you were making fun of my recent WANTED DEAD or ALIVE IJ
decal post.
I'll sell them to you but you'll have to scrape them off my Indy :)

I could use an IPB IJ set :)

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

PinballShark wrote:
> I have extra sets of different titles. Send me an email and let me know
> what you need.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan
>
> sullyshark at hotmail dot com

Alot of requests for RS, TOTAN, JDREDD, MB, and a few others, but don't
have any.
I do have CFTBL, NF, TZ, WW and AFM.

I'm serious, I have a faded IJ that needs cab decals - but not for $900 :)

I'll hold out and see what materializes, I have at least 6 pins in the queue
for restoration, this one can wait :)

On 2005-09-07 16:51:41 -0700, "PinballShark" <sullyshark@hotmail.com> said:

> Alot of requests for RS, TOTAN, JDREDD, MB, and a few others, but don't
> have any.
> I do have CFTBL, NF, TZ, WW and AFM.

I could use a JOKERZ cabinet sticker...at least one side...

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

For my case, i'm looking for CFTBL Head decals LEFT AND RIGHT...
thanks !
nicolas @ xunic.com

John Robertson a écrit :

> On 2005-09-07 16:51:41 -0700, "PinballShark" <sullyshark@hotmail.com> said:
>
> > Alot of requests for RS, TOTAN, JDREDD, MB, and a few others, but don't
> > have any.
> > I do have CFTBL, NF, TZ, WW and AFM.
>
> I could use a JOKERZ cabinet sticker...at least one side...
>
> John :-#)#
> --
> (Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
> Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call
> (604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
> www.flippers.com "Old pinballers never die, they
> just flip out."

I could do with TZ, even if it's just a partial set - I need to front
only