TECH: Displays #1 and #2 Dead Williams

I have a Williams Space Station Pin and the top two displays are dead,
Player 1 &2.
Any quick harmless way to test them by switching the cables from the bottom
row displays which do work to the top row?
System 11B
1 answer Last reply
More about tech displays dead williams

    Nope.

    If the bottom two are fine and your voltages
    are okay, time to break out the wallet.....

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "PC Consultants" <res0w1j7@verizon.net> wrote in message news:glKTe.38$hB2.24@trnddc08...
    > I have a Williams Space Station Pin and the top two displays are dead,
    > Player 1 &2.
    > Any quick harmless way to test them by switching the cables from the bottom
    > row displays which do work to the top row?
    > System 11B

Games Displays Cable Video Games