TECH: Displays #1 and #2 Dead Williams

Last response: in Video Games
September 8, 2005 3:03:40 AM

I have a Williams Space Station Pin and the top two displays are dead,
Player 1 &2.
Any quick harmless way to test them by switching the cables from the bottom
row displays which do work to the top row?
System 11B
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 3:03:41 AM

Nope.

If the bottom two are fine and your voltages
are okay, time to break out the wallet.....

--
Fred
TX

!