Sign in with
Your question

In search of... White Gaming Keyboard and Mouse

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 28, 2011 2:12:51 AM

Hi all,
My wife uses an iMAC as her main desktop. iMAC is a fine rig but the mouse and keyboard are not really gamer standard. Since she is a big Diablo fan and that will be the next game she plays on it I wanted to track down some gamer grade keyboards and mouse in white. So they at least somewhat match the aesthetics of the iMAC.

Any recommendations? I would even be happy to take some Logitech setups and have them customised if anyone knew of someone who could do that.

Thanks in advance.
December 12, 2011 2:13:40 PM

solomanii said:
Hi all,
My wife uses an iMAC as her main desktop. iMAC is a fine rig but the mouse and keyboard are not really gamer standard. Since she is a big Diablo fan and that will be the next game she plays on it I wanted to track down some gamer grade keyboards and mouse in white. So they at least somewhat match the aesthetics of the iMAC.

Any recommendations? I would even be happy to take some Logitech setups and have them customised if anyone knew of someone who could do that.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, still looking for a keyboard, but for mouse I'd recommend the Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Contagion Gaming Mouse , and for a mousepad, the Razer Ironclad! Good luck!

-Vince-
m
l
December 12, 2011 3:41:25 PM

Except rat7 mice have been known to break easily and special gaming pads are a waste of money.

Im not sure about solid white but you can take apart the devices and paint parts of them yourself.

Keep in mind that it MUST be glossy or clearcoated or you will get dirt marks.

Personally i dont see why it matters though. Function is more important.
m
l
!