Where do I take a ramp to be welded repaired in San Jose CA?

I am in the middile of shopping out my TZ pin. I just started building
the game back up when I noticed the ramp for the ball lock needs a
minor repair. There is a tab at the end that has a broken weld.

Anyone know where I can take the ramp to have it welded? Looks to be a
real easy job.

Thanks,
Kevin
www.krakboi.com

email me

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Cliffy wrote:
> email me
>
> Kevin Rhinehart wrote:
> > I am in the middile of shopping out my TZ pin. I just started building
> > the game back up when I noticed the ramp for the ball lock needs a
> > minor repair. There is a tab at the end that has a broken weld.
> >
> > Anyone know where I can take the ramp to have it welded? Looks to be a
> > real easy job.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Kevin
> > www.krakboi.com
> >

> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

Cliffy is Da Man!

He's welded / repaired many ramps & kick-out shutes for me, over the
years. Better & stronger than new.

Kerry Richard