Where do I take a ramp to be welded repaired in San Jose CA?

I am in the middile of shopping out my TZ pin. I just started building
the game back up when I noticed the ramp for the ball lock needs a
minor repair. There is a tab at the end that has a broken weld.

Anyone know where I can take the ramp to have it welded? Looks to be a
real easy job.

Thanks,
Kevin
www.krakboi.com
2 answers Last reply
More about where ramp welded repaired jose

    email me

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    Cliffy wrote:
    > email me
    >
    > Kevin Rhinehart wrote:
    > > I am in the middile of shopping out my TZ pin. I just started building
    > > the game back up when I noticed the ramp for the ball lock needs a
    > > minor repair. There is a tab at the end that has a broken weld.
    > >
    > > Anyone know where I can take the ramp to have it welded? Looks to be a
    > > real easy job.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Kevin
    > > www.krakboi.com
    > >

    > --
    > Cliffy - CARGPB2
    > A passion for pinball!
    > http://www.passionforpinball.com

    Cliffy is Da Man!

    He's welded / repaired many ramps & kick-out shutes for me, over the
    years. Better & stronger than new.

    Kerry Richard

Games Video Games