Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Resolution problem - I have an old acer P191w monitor

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 29, 2011 4:40:20 AM

I have an old acer P191w monitor, bought reconditioned .. and I would like to calibrate it. . but don't know how to run the on screen menu to adjust brite/contrast .. and none of the search attempts have this model as one of the options. Help !!! lol
a b C Monitor
October 30, 2011 2:35:04 AM

You mean you were looking for this manual? It was the first link when I searched on Google for Acer P191W Manual ;)