WTB: Stern shooter housing circa 1980

Looking for the white conical shooter housing on the outside of a Stern
machine from the 80's. Please email me with what you have.

Thanks!!

Dave Martin
2 answers Last reply
More about stern shooter housing circa 1980

    I think Pinball Resource has them. Check the link for Beehive Shooter
    Housing.
    Eric

    http://www.pbresource.com/signatur.html#beehive

    "Dave Martin" <pinballs@ptd.net> wrote in message
    > Looking for the white conical shooter housing on the outside of a Stern
    > machine from the 80's. Please email me with what you have.
    >
    > Thanks!!
    >
    > Dave Martin

    Yeah PBR is the cheapest I found them. Marco has them but are $4 higher
    at $12/ea. Go to PBR :)

Games Email Video Games