WTB: Stern shooter housing circa 1980

Last response: in Video Games
September 8, 2005 1:26:11 AM

Looking for the white conical shooter housing on the outside of a Stern
machine from the 80's. Please email me with what you have.

Thanks!!

Dave Martin
September 8, 2005 1:39:01 AM

I think Pinball Resource has them. Check the link for Beehive Shooter
Housing.
Eric

http://www.pbresource.com/signatur.html#beehive

"Dave Martin" <pinballs@ptd.net> wrote in message
> Looking for the white conical shooter housing on the outside of a Stern
> machine from the 80's. Please email me with what you have.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Dave Martin

Anonymous
September 8, 2005 5:57:15 AM

Yeah PBR is the cheapest I found them. Marco has them but are $4 higher
at $12/ea. Go to PBR :)
!