jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001

Trying to clean out the garage a bit,

Twilight Zone - $2400
- One of the best pinballs of all time (IMHO), The game works great, I do
know that it needs the clock fixed, a few bulbs, and a good cleaning.

Twister - PROJECT - $700
- Game is dead, it will not power up without blowing the fuse. It is
complete as far as I can tell, but it definately needs repair and a good
cleaning. Great Winter project

These are located in Lansing, IL 20 mi South of Chicago. They are pickup
only. I am only offering them as pickup only because I don't have the time
to mess with shipping right now, and I would preffer that ou see the game
before you buy. I can assit with local delivery for a small fee.

May be interested and can pick up - can you send me some pics?

Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS