Where to buy Clear sword ball lock for LOTR?

Googled this and emailed the guy who made it with no response.

Any suggestions?
4 answers Last reply
More about where clear sword ball lock lotr

    Hey Manic...

    Called Stern and spoke with Parts and Tech support, both indicated that
    the "Open ball lock" for the sword is unavailable....bummer :(

    "Jaz" or "Chaz" (not sure of his name) in tech support confirmed that I
    need to blame the french for this inconvenience as you indicated.
    Apparently the french distributor is who complained the loudest on this
    one. Where are my "Freedom fries" anyway?

    Anyone that has an extra "open" ball lock for my sword that is willing
    to part with it, I would love to talk with you.

    Flipnic is OK, but nothing like real pinball. I am going to offer it
    to the group like you did some friday in the very near
    future.....Shipping will be "Free" of course ;)

    well couldnt you just take the guard off and put the screws in the
    holes to hold up the plate where the switches mount?

    Yes Craig, that's what I thought...

    I did that but my pinballs hit the post and roll right off the sword.
    I think my post is just a bit off center (the wrong direction) so when
    the ball hits it it deflects it towards the PF. I may get under the
    hood and see if I can adjust it more the other way to keep it on the
    sword.

    If anyone has a pic of what the initial "Open sword lock" looks like I
    would love to see it. Maybe there is no extra guide, don't know as
    I've never seen one without the shroud.

    thanks in advance for the help...

    Try these:

    http://speedpicker.com/personal/lotr5.jpg
    http://speedpicker.com/personal/lotr6.jpg
    http://speedpicker.com/personal/lotrfull.jpg
    http://speedpicker.com/personal/lotrfull2.jpg

    These are not a close up but you can see how it does
    have a bit of a guide on the horse side. The plastic
    post should be a bit off center also.

    I can send you a close up later if you like - just write me
    tonight.

    <skbrothers@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Yes Craig, that's what I thought...
    >
    > I did that but my pinballs hit the post and roll right off the sword.
    > I think my post is just a bit off center (the wrong direction) so when
    > the ball hits it it deflects it towards the PF. I may get under the
    > hood and see if I can adjust it more the other way to keep it on the
    > sword.
    >
    > If anyone has a pic of what the initial "Open sword lock" looks like I
    > would love to see it. Maybe there is no extra guide, don't know as
    > I've never seen one without the shroud.
    >
    > thanks in advance for the help...

Games Video Games