Adult Pin Page back online.

Email now fixed. Thank you.

"Pinball Magic" <info@pinballmagic.com> wrote in message
news:eJZTe.27571$mb4.2771@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com...
> For those who are interested and at least 18 years old...
>
> 1. Email me for the username and password to access the pages.
>
> 2. Enter the username and password at
> http://www.pinballmagic.com/links.htm
>
> 3. Enjoy

Due to the overwhelming response in emails, I've changed the
instructions..Thanks.

1. Got to http://pinballmagic.sytes.net and login. You will see the username
and password there.

2. Enter the username and password at http://www.pinballmagic.com/links.htm

3. Enjoy

"Pinball Magic" <info@pinballmagic.com> wrote in message
> For those who are interested and at least 18 years old...
>
> 1. Email me for the username and password to access the pages.
>
> 2. Enter the username and password at
> http://www.pinballmagic.com/links.htm
>
> 3. Enjoy

Wow! I just checked the stats..

280 views since and 161 unique visitors since Thursday

You guys crack me up :)

Have fun!

-- Jesse

"Pinball Magic" <info@pinballmagic.com> wrote in message
> For those who are interested and at least 18 years old...
>
> 1. Email me for the username and password to access the pages.
>
> 2. Enter the username and password at
> http://www.pinballmagic.com/links.htm
>
> 3. Enjoy

That's a very gifted young lady posing with the Indiana Jones. Her
babies would never go hungry.

I wonder how many guys here would walk past the naked women to play
those pins?

http://www.pinballblog.com
http://www.gameroomblog.com

Baby probally would not like them. They are freaking fake. Baby might
get a nice drink of silicone :(

I have to do what before I can play? Puts down Windex and paper
towels... Okay, can I clean your butt print off the glass now?

John!

Rictor wrote:

> I wonder how many guys here would walk past the naked women to play
> those pins?

JC

Am I the only one who gets a big blank page where the username and
password are supposed to be?

-JC-

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 02:56:23 GMT, Pinball Magic wrote:
> Wow! I just checked the stats..
>
> 280 views since and 161 unique visitors since Thursday
>
> You guys crack me up :)

Ain't nothin like the promise of pr0n to make a site hop...

--
"The bullets are just his way of saying 'Keep it down, I've got a
hangover.'"