FA Williams pinball Line Cord Cover 01-10714

In article <1126202067.805425.273790@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
rondondo@comcast.net says...

>I have a stock of these if anyone is interested. $10 shipped.
>
>clunkymonkee wrote:
>> Bally Williams pinball Line Cord Cover 01-10714
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6206611099&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Wow! That's bad form! (Not only top-posting, but trying to jump on someone's
FA post to make a direct sale.) Tacky!!

Not really. Are you new here? Happens all the time, I ignored
clunkymonkee's offer to auction and would buy from Ron instead if I
needed some (which I do, so may send some $$$ ron's way.) Not really
tacky, no one "owns" a thread.

I just gave away 8-10 of these for free about a month agao, 3 even went
to Italy!

CK

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002

"Darren Williams " <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> In article <1126202067.805425.273790@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
> rondondo@comcast.net says...
> >
> >I have a stock of these if anyone is interested. $10 shipped.
> >
> >clunkymonkee wrote:
> >> Bally Williams pinball Line Cord Cover 01-10714
> >>

>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6206611099&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%
3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

> Wow! That's bad form! (Not only top-posting, but trying to jump on someone's
> FA post to make a direct sale.) Tacky!!

Yeah and at $10 a pop for these things I doubt if there will be a stampede ;-)

Starting at a buck on eBay seems a lot more sane for item like this.