Whats A Good Mouse for Gaming?

Tags:
  • Gaming
  • Mice
  • Razer
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 5, 2011 9:36:31 PM

Hey need to buy a good gaming mouse. Have selected a few, could you tell me which one is the best? Razer - deathadder, imperator, naga, lachesis.

More about : whats good mouse gaming

November 8, 2011 2:30:35 PM

None necessarily. It all depends on your style and what type of games you play. You should also look at Logitech's Gaming selection. I have their G500 and LOVE it. You should read this for deciding what you need in a mouse. http://www.razerzone.com/mouseguide/ergonomic
m
l
a c 312 4 Gaming
November 8, 2011 6:14:53 PM

i have a razer deathadder myself and it works fine as a mouse. my only issue is with the rubber finish which attracts dust and grit like a magnet.

i've heard that logitechs gaming mice work rather well and i can say firsthand that logitech puts out a solid product most of the time.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
November 12, 2011 4:14:14 PM

I recently got a Roccat Kova[+] and I find it light and comfortable to use, though that's going to differ for each individual. I like it so far, though I don't really game much.
m
l
November 14, 2011 9:36:35 AM

Logitech G500
The Logitech G500 is a revamped version of one of the most popular gaming mice of all time - the G5. The G500 has a similar right-handed way that ensures a good grip and remains comfortable during long game sessions.

Under the guise hides a 5600 dpi laser sensor that relies on the setting up of incredibly effective for monitoring.

Probably the best feature of the G500 is the fact that there are ten buttons available and each is programmable. That makes it ideal for any game, whether the laser sensor to respond quickly in an FPS or the ability to load up the buttons with macros and RPG like World of Warcraft. Even memory is installed on the mouse button to save your favorite profiles.

Finally, the G500 allows you to add up to 27 g of extra weight thanks to a removable tray that can hold up to six individual weights.
online thumbnail generator
m
l