WTB, F-14 right sling plastic

karl

Hi Group,

Anyone have this plastic they can part with? I don't have the number
because mine is missing.

Condition wanted;
NOS, uncracked used, cracked used, broken (with borken piece included)
piece, all acceptable, will pay US dollars money!

This machine may be the next project after doin' my Balck Hoe.

Thanks, Karl.

Karl,
Give me a shout. I have used plastics as I've already bought a new set.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com