Sign in with
Your question

Problem in installing nod 32

Last response: in Windows 7
December 15, 2012 5:05:59 PM

hi guys,

i have got a problem in installing nod 32. wen i start to install the product it says"The windows installer sevice could not be accessed.This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode,or if the windows installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personal for assistance."
i have tried installing another version of nod ,den also same problem exists
i also tried installing the windows instaler with d help of tune up utilities but that too didn't solve the problem.
in all these cases i was trying it with nod 32 offline installer

so can u guys find a better solution?

More about : problem installing nod

a b $ Windows 7
December 15, 2012 5:07:41 PM

what version of windows are you running?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
December 15, 2012 5:29:32 PM

redownload the installer.

if that doesnt work use another antivirus for now
m
l
Related resources
December 16, 2012 4:21:07 AM

daswilhelm said:
what version of windows are you running?

windows 7 home premium.
m
l
December 16, 2012 4:25:18 AM

I have had that problem once before when a piece of malware destroyed part of my windows installer. However, I don't think the method I used to fix it will be too palatable to you. I formatted my drive and reinstalled the OS. I use 2 drives, so I had a bit easier process of reinstall.
m
l
December 16, 2012 4:25:33 AM

shanky887614 said:
redownload the installer.

if that doesnt work use another antivirus for now

i looked for windows installer,but i couldnt get its windows 7 version.
for few months i have been using avast antivirus,and im disappoint as i believe der r some viruses that avast couldnt find.so thats y i was trying to install nod 32,as it is a good anti-virus.
m
l
December 16, 2012 4:28:12 AM

falchard said:
I have had that problem once before when a piece of malware destroyed part of my windows installer. However, I don't think the method I used to fix it will be too palatable to you. I reinstalled the OS.

for me your option is not a good one and also there are no problem in installing other softwares except this nod 32.
m
l
December 16, 2012 4:41:37 AM

varun21494 said:
hi guys,

i have got a problem in installing nod 32. wen i start to install the product it says"The windows installer sevice could not be accessed.This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode,or if the windows installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personal for assistance."
i have tried installing another version of nod ,den also same problem exists
i also tried installing the windows instaler with d help of tune up utilities but that too didn't solve the problem.
in all these cases i was trying it with nod 32 offline installer

so can u guys find a better solution?

By chance did you have another virus software on the computer say mcaffy?

Other scanners are known to have issues with AV installations mcaffy in the past has gon so far as to block all installers.

ESET provides help with uninstallation of 3rd party scanners causing problem. I do assure you i doubt the issue is actually with NOD32.
m
l
!