FS: 1975 Gottlieb Gold Strike NY/PA/OH area $450

Hi guys,
I have a pinball to sell and if your interested Im located outside
Buffalo, NY near the interstate 90, about 5 minutes from it.
The Gold Strike machine is in great shape but isnt shopped. Everything
works and there isnt any holes in the playfield and such. I believe
shes a nice machine but thats just my opinion.
I will have digital pics tommarrow if you wish to see them so ask for
a specisic picture if you want to see something important.
No Paypal. Check/MO works. I can ship Door to Door at buyers expence
or use FA.

Don

Don I e-mailed you I live in rochester and I want to buy gold strike I
can pick
it up, check your e-mail if you can I sent you my contact info.
I collect EM pinball machiens and have been looking for a add a ball
gold strike. I like western theme games I have a 1985 gotllieb Bounty
hunter which is 1 of only 2 digital machines I own. This gold strike
would look so mint next to it. Please contact me so I can arrange
payment with you

Mickey In Rochester

henri

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 11:15:50 -0700, arcadeguy wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I have a pinball to sell and if your interested Im located outside
> Buffalo, NY near the interstate 90, about 5 minutes from it.
> The Gold Strike machine is in great shape but isnt shopped. Everything
> works and there isnt any holes in the playfield and such. I believe
> shes a nice machine but thats just my opinion.
> I will have digital pics tommarrow if you wish to see them so ask for
> a specisic picture if you want to see something important.
> No Paypal. Check/MO works. I can ship Door to Door at buyers expence
> or use FA.
>
> Don

nice price on a gold strike! add-a-ball always makes EM more fun :)

henri

Thanks for all those who replied but I believe I have a commitment from
someone somewhat-local. If it falls threw I will reply to whoever was
next and i think It was a gentleman in rochester.
As far as the price, I thought it was fair for a unshopped machine and
if the buyer wants to ebay it after the sale, let him go threw the
hassle.

Don

Game is still available. First guy was a no show.

uploading pics right now

http://arcadeguy.com/pinball/

Don
Buffalo, New York