MN-700 software will not load

The software that comes with the MN-700 will not load.
At the start of loading it tells me that other software
is trying to load. No other software is running other
than back ground SW. How can I get this SW loaded?
1 answer Last reply
More about software load

    What do you need to install the software for? Just access the router via a
    web browser at http://192.168.2.1 - it even works with Firefox!

    "Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > The software that comes with the MN-700 will not load.
    > At the start of loading it tells me that other software
    > is trying to load. No other software is running other
    > than back ground SW. How can I get this SW loaded?

Routers Hardware Microsoft Software Networking