MN-700 software will not load

Last response: in Networking
Share
September 21, 2004 11:50:34 PM

The software that comes with the MN-700 will not load.
At the start of loading it tells me that other software
is trying to load. No other software is running other
than back ground SW. How can I get this SW loaded?

More about : 700 software load

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 3:36:32 AM

What do you need to install the software for? Just access the router via a
web browser at http://192.168.2.1 - it even works with Firefox!

!