TV sighting: Gottlieb's Totem on General Hospital

Came home from work early today because my PC went TU. My wife was watching
General Hospital and there was a scene with a Gottlieb Totem in the
background. Obviously, I was all excited to see a pin on TV and was trying
to figure out what it was. My wife said it was pretty sad that I was more
interested in the scene with the pinball machine than I was in the earlier
scene where a woman stripped down to her bra (she doesn't know it, but I was
very interested in that scene too, but I've been married long enough to know
better than to let it show!!).

Herb Schanke

way to go Herb. never show where the really go..........
But then again GH man you gotta have pins to work on right?
Timathie