Buyers premium @ USAA Columbus?

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

According to the USAA website it appears that there is now a 15% buyers
premium (-5% for cash) @ all of their auctions. I know there wasn't
one back in the spring in Columbus (if you paid cash).

I guess it wasn't going to last forever !!

Dave

Dave wrote:
> According to the USAA website it appears that there is now a 15% buyers
> premium (-5% for cash) @ all of their auctions. I know there wasn't
> one back in the spring in Columbus (if you paid cash).
>
> I guess it wasn't going to last forever !!
>
> Dave

You can understand their terms and conditions?

Personally, I take option #2. "10% Buyers Premium unless you use
plastic to pay for your purchases." -- so I guess if I pay by credit
card then I don't pay any buyers premium.

oh. Nice PDF example of a bank letter. d'oh.

bob