Winxp error, need help plz

November 1, 2002 12:13:55 AM

Hi,
recently, when I tried to go in the add/remove panel, I got an error in a window named "Parser Message", here is the error : Value creation failed " at line 472

what is that error..how can I fix it ?
I run winxp pro service pack 1 build 2600

thx in advance

More about : winxp error plz

November 1, 2002 10:48:14 AM

from usenet:

Maitreyabodi wrote:
> Parser Message: Value Creation Failed ' ' at line 472
> That is the exact error message I get when I try to
> open Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
> Can someone please help me out?
> Thanks!

Desktop> Themes. Switch to Classic or original Windows XP. Click OK.
Add/Remove should now work for you.
Be sure to download the SP1 update for StylesXP at tgtsoft.com
May need to get an updated version of your favorite theme too.

--
Sharon F
Microsoft MVP, Windows - Shell/User

<i>It's always the one thing you never suspected.</i>
November 2, 2002 10:25:35 PM

Thanks a lot, my problem is fixed :)
!