What's the hardest part to find?

For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
prototype games?
>From the 60s on up.

Just curious.

On 8 Sep 2005 16:39:35 -0700, "qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote:

>For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
>prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
>Just curious.

Right now for me it's the round pcb in the AFM mothership. Anyone have
a good clean one?

*Lots* of plastic ramps come to mind, such as Strange Science particle
separator ramp, and Safe Cracker right ramp -- never seen either one NOS or
even decent used.

Also lots of playfield plastics are simply not available anymore, such as
the Haunted House lower playfield jumbo plastic. I guess other older
plastics are equally (or more) rare, but you tend not to hear about them
because the demand is lower.

OTOH, there *are* a lot of some ramps and plastics still available -- but
they tend to be the ones that don't break too often ;-)

Randy

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.

Well right now its PinDel! Where are you?

John P. Dayhuff wrote:
> Cant*
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > Gee, where do i begin with this list.......? ;)
> >
> > Banzai run plastics, yeah i know there on ebay right now....but i'll keep
> > looking.
> > GnR " G " ramp
> > GnR axl plastic
> > Bobba Fett plastics
> > Canada dry drop targets, finally got Donal Murphy to make me two
> sets...even
> > if they were missing some letters.
> > Shindig slingshot plastics
> > Fireball Classic, Odin plastic
> > Rolling Stones unfaded cabinet
> > Pinball by stern, 0-9 disk, or even a picture of one.
> > Spiderman drop target plastic
> > DE Playboy ramp
> > ect....ect........
> >
> > Good thing i can include backglasses or playfields on this list.....i'd
> > probably take up too much bandwidth. ;)
> >

> > --
> > John P. Dayhuff
> > Battle Creek, MI.
> > (269) 979-3836
> >
> > Still looking for:
> > E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> > E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
> >
> > "John in NC" <john_ncNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> > > Untill you finally find it, then someone turns up with 150 identical NOS
> > > parts on ebay starting at .99 cents ea.

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.

The part that I need! :)

>> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
>> prototype games?
>>>From the 60s on up.
>>
>> Just curious.
>>

> The part that I need! :)

Untill you finally find it, then someone turns up with 150 identical NOS
parts on ebay starting at .99 cents ea.

Breakshot translite : )

"azpinlawyer" <gregdavis@mail2lawyer.com> wrote in message
> NGG upper pf and left ramp

Not a pinball game, but the rubber clown head for a Midway "Shooting
Gallery Deluxe" Try even finding a whole game!

Brian

Bally Atlantis cab decals. I ask Gene and he said they were painted. I told
him mine are decals and he looked at me like I was nuts.

"Randy P." <pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote in message
> *Lots* of plastic ramps come to mind, such as Strange Science particle
> separator ramp, and Safe Cracker right ramp -- never seen either one NOS
> or even decent used.
>
> Also lots of playfield plastics are simply not available anymore, such as
> the Haunted House lower playfield jumbo plastic. I guess other older
> plastics are equally (or more) rare, but you tend not to hear about them
> because the demand is lower.
>
> OTOH, there *are* a lot of some ramps and plastics still available -- but
> they tend to be the ones that don't break too often ;-)
>
> Randy
>
> "qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
>> prototype games?
>>>From the 60s on up.
>>
>> Just curious.

Bad Cats slingshots!!!

Or plastic sets.

I had to buy a populated Bad Cats playfield just to get the right
sling.

If I ever saw a plastic set for the game I'd fall over.

qfrost wrote:
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
> >From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.

The horseshoe contacts on williams drop targets.

Brian

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.

Plastic light shield in front of the lower pop bumper,
above the target bank on RoboCop.....

(Ditto for RoboCop slings.)

--
Fred
TX

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote

> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
> >From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.

You've just made a powerful enema!

Enemy! I meant enemy!

Hmmm. I wonder how many of us Karl's with 'Ks' there are...

-The better-looking Karl

Karl wrote:
> Karl M wrote:
> > Bad Cats slingshots!!!
>
> This groups not big enough for two Karls Mr. M!
>
> The real Karl.

Tabbed pop bumper bodies for EBD era games.

John!

qfrost wrote:
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.

TOM right ramp.
Anybody?
Steve

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1126222775.129644.315080
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.

The left-hand slingshot (Fonzie) for 8-ball! Always see tons of the right-
hand ones (his girl)...

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:06:58 GMT, "John P. Dayhuff"
<pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Canada dry drop targets, finally got Donal Murphy to make me two sets...even
>if they were missing some letters.

I've got nine NOS ones if anyone else needs any. Sorry John, didn't
know you were looking for them.

Tom