Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What's the hardest part to find?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 8:39:35 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
prototype games?
>From the 60s on up.

Just curious.

More about : hardest part find

Anonymous
September 8, 2005 8:46:39 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

NGG upper pf and left ramp
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 9:04:30 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

On 8 Sep 2005 16:39:35 -0700, "qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote:

>For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
>prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
>Just curious.

Right now for me it's the round pcb in the AFM mothership. Anyone have
a good clean one?
Related resources
September 8, 2005 9:09:41 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Non damaged Earthshaker spiral ramp. If you got one let me know.

nomad
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 9:16:16 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

*Lots* of plastic ramps come to mind, such as Strange Science particle
separator ramp, and Safe Cracker right ramp -- never seen either one NOS or
even decent used.

Also lots of playfield plastics are simply not available anymore, such as
the Haunted House lower playfield jumbo plastic. I guess other older
plastics are equally (or more) rare, but you tend not to hear about them
because the demand is lower.

OTOH, there *are* a lot of some ramps and plastics still available -- but
they tend to be the ones that don't break too often ;-)

Randy

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1126222775.129644.315080@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.
>
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 9:17:13 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Well right now its PinDel! Where are you?
John P. Dayhuff wrote:
> Cant*
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> news:Cm4Ue.2048$jE2.1550@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...
> > Gee, where do i begin with this list.......? ;) 
> >
> > Banzai run plastics, yeah i know there on ebay right now....but i'll keep
> > looking.
> > GnR " G " ramp
> > GnR axl plastic
> > Bobba Fett plastics
> > Canada dry drop targets, finally got Donal Murphy to make me two
> sets...even
> > if they were missing some letters.
> > Shindig slingshot plastics
> > Fireball Classic, Odin plastic
> > Rolling Stones unfaded cabinet
> > Pinball by stern, 0-9 disk, or even a picture of one.
> > Spiderman drop target plastic
> > DE Playboy ramp
> > ect....ect........
> >
> > Good thing i can include backglasses or playfields on this list.....i'd
> > probably take up too much bandwidth. ;) 
> >
> >
> > --
> > John P. Dayhuff
> > Battle Creek, MI.
> > (269) 979-3836
> >
> > Still looking for:
> > E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> > E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
> >
> > "John in NC" <john_ncNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > news:Q24Ue.7900$Du3.1159@bignews1.bellsouth.net...
> > >
> > > >> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> > > >> prototype games?
> > > >>>From the 60s on up.
> > > >>
> > > >> Just curious.
> > > >>
> > > >
> > > > The part that I need! :-)
> > > >
> > > Untill you finally find it, then someone turns up with 150 identical NOS
> > > parts on ebay starting at .99 cents ea.
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 9:17:55 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Well right now its PinDel! Where are you?
John P. Dayhuff wrote:
> Cant*
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> news:Cm4Ue.2048$jE2.1550@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...
> > Gee, where do i begin with this list.......? ;) 
> >
> > Banzai run plastics, yeah i know there on ebay right now....but i'll keep
> > looking.
> > GnR " G " ramp
> > GnR axl plastic
> > Bobba Fett plastics
> > Canada dry drop targets, finally got Donal Murphy to make me two
> sets...even
> > if they were missing some letters.
> > Shindig slingshot plastics
> > Fireball Classic, Odin plastic
> > Rolling Stones unfaded cabinet
> > Pinball by stern, 0-9 disk, or even a picture of one.
> > Spiderman drop target plastic
> > DE Playboy ramp
> > ect....ect........
> >
> > Good thing i can include backglasses or playfields on this list.....i'd
> > probably take up too much bandwidth. ;) 
> >
> >
> > --
> > John P. Dayhuff
> > Battle Creek, MI.
> > (269) 979-3836
> >
> > Still looking for:
> > E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> > E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
> >
> > "John in NC" <john_ncNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > news:Q24Ue.7900$Du3.1159@bignews1.bellsouth.net...
> > >
> > > >> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> > > >> prototype games?
> > > >>>From the 60s on up.
> > > >>
> > > >> Just curious.
> > > >>
> > > >
> > > > The part that I need! :-)
> > > >
> > > Untill you finally find it, then someone turns up with 150 identical NOS
> > > parts on ebay starting at .99 cents ea.
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 9:45:17 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1126222775.129644.315080@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.
>

The part that I need! :-)
September 8, 2005 11:46:23 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Baking Bread oven door subassembly
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 11:47:53 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

>> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
>> prototype games?
>>>From the 60s on up.
>>
>> Just curious.
>>
>
> The part that I need! :-)
>
Untill you finally find it, then someone turns up with 150 identical NOS
parts on ebay starting at .99 cents ea.
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 12:03:13 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Breakshot translite : )


"azpinlawyer" <gregdavis@mail2lawyer.com> wrote in message
news:1126223199.920375.80360@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> NGG upper pf and left ramp
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 12:09:17 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Not a pinball game, but the rubber clown head for a Midway "Shooting
Gallery Deluxe" Try even finding a whole game!

Brian
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 12:26:32 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Bally Atlantis cab decals. I ask Gene and he said they were painted. I told
him mine are decals and he looked at me like I was nuts.

"Randy P." <pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote in message
news:fKOdnZxrPLTTSb3eRVn-tA@giganews.com...
> *Lots* of plastic ramps come to mind, such as Strange Science particle
> separator ramp, and Safe Cracker right ramp -- never seen either one NOS
> or even decent used.
>
> Also lots of playfield plastics are simply not available anymore, such as
> the Haunted House lower playfield jumbo plastic. I guess other older
> plastics are equally (or more) rare, but you tend not to hear about them
> because the demand is lower.
>
> OTOH, there *are* a lot of some ramps and plastics still available -- but
> they tend to be the ones that don't break too often ;-)
>
> Randy
>
> "qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1126222775.129644.315080@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
>> prototype games?
>>>From the 60s on up.
>>
>> Just curious.
>>
>
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 12:29:55 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Bad Cats slingshots!!!

Or plastic sets.

I had to buy a populated Bad Cats playfield just to get the right
sling.

If I ever saw a plastic set for the game I'd fall over.

qfrost wrote:
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
> >From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 12:38:10 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

The horseshoe contacts on williams drop targets.

Brian

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1126222775.129644.315080@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 12:47:43 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Plastic light shield in front of the lower pop bumper,
above the target bank on RoboCop.....

(Ditto for RoboCop slings.)

--
Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
******************


"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote

> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
> >From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.
>
September 9, 2005 1:10:06 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Karl M wrote:
> Bad Cats slingshots!!!

This groups not big enough for two Karls Mr. M!

The real Karl.
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 2:37:46 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

You've just made a powerful enema!

Enemy! I meant enemy!

Hmmm. I wonder how many of us Karl's with 'Ks' there are...

-The better-looking Karl

Karl wrote:
> Karl M wrote:
> > Bad Cats slingshots!!!
>
> This groups not big enough for two Karls Mr. M!
>
> The real Karl.
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 3:01:11 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Tabbed pop bumper bodies for EBD era games.

John!

qfrost wrote:
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 3:28:37 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

TOM right ramp.
Anybody?
Steve

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1126222775.129644.315080@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 4:06:58 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Gee, where do i begin with this list.......? ;) 

Banzai run plastics, yeah i know there on ebay right now....but i'll keep
looking.
GnR " G " ramp
GnR axl plastic
Bobba Fett plastics
Canada dry drop targets, finally got Donal Murphy to make me two sets...even
if they were missing some letters.
Shindig slingshot plastics
Fireball Classic, Odin plastic
Rolling Stones unfaded cabinet
Pinball by stern, 0-9 disk, or even a picture of one.
Spiderman drop target plastic
DE Playboy ramp
ect....ect........

Good thing i can include backglasses or playfields on this list.....i'd
probably take up too much bandwidth. ;) 


--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
(269) 979-3836

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"John in NC" <john_ncNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:Q24Ue.7900$Du3.1159@bignews1.bellsouth.net...
>
> >> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> >> prototype games?
> >>>From the 60s on up.
> >>
> >> Just curious.
> >>
> >
> > The part that I need! :-)
> >
> Untill you finally find it, then someone turns up with 150 identical NOS
> parts on ebay starting at .99 cents ea.
>
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 4:09:48 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Cant*

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
(269) 979-3836

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:Cm4Ue.2048$jE2.1550@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...
> Gee, where do i begin with this list.......? ;) 
>
> Banzai run plastics, yeah i know there on ebay right now....but i'll keep
> looking.
> GnR " G " ramp
> GnR axl plastic
> Bobba Fett plastics
> Canada dry drop targets, finally got Donal Murphy to make me two
sets...even
> if they were missing some letters.
> Shindig slingshot plastics
> Fireball Classic, Odin plastic
> Rolling Stones unfaded cabinet
> Pinball by stern, 0-9 disk, or even a picture of one.
> Spiderman drop target plastic
> DE Playboy ramp
> ect....ect........
>
> Good thing i can include backglasses or playfields on this list.....i'd
> probably take up too much bandwidth. ;) 
>
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "John in NC" <john_ncNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> news:Q24Ue.7900$Du3.1159@bignews1.bellsouth.net...
> >
> > >> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> > >> prototype games?
> > >>>From the 60s on up.
> > >>
> > >> Just curious.
> > >>
> > >
> > > The part that I need! :-)
> > >
> > Untill you finally find it, then someone turns up with 150 identical NOS
> > parts on ebay starting at .99 cents ea.
> >
> >
>
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 4:24:56 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1126222775.129644.315080
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.
>

The left-hand slingshot (Fonzie) for 8-ball! Always see tons of the right-
hand ones (his girl)...
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 4:24:57 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

> The left-hand slingshot (Fonzie) for 8-ball! Always see tons of the right-
> hand ones (his girl)...

I posted for one of these on rgp and someone sent me one for free about a
year ago...SWEEEEET!

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu
--------------------------------------------
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 5:34:52 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:06:58 GMT, "John P. Dayhuff"
<pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote:


>Canada dry drop targets, finally got Donal Murphy to make me two sets...even
>if they were missing some letters.

I've got nine NOS ones if anyone else needs any. Sorry John, didn't
know you were looking for them.

Tom
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 5:36:04 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

SLingshot plastics or scans of slingshot plastics for Sorcerer. I'm still
looking btw.

john



--
Audubon, NJ
http://www.southjerseypinball.com
johnpurs at comcast dot net
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 5:39:23 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Tom,

You have Nine , NOS complete sets for Canada Dry?

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
(269) 979-3836

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"Tom Lucht" <pinwhoo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:top1i1td7g5f6cafjjp029j3s88te5ot6q@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:06:58 GMT, "John P. Dayhuff"
> <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>
> >Canada dry drop targets, finally got Donal Murphy to make me two
sets...even
> >if they were missing some letters.
>
> I've got nine NOS ones if anyone else needs any. Sorry John, didn't
> know you were looking for them.
>
> Tom
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 6:37:54 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 01:39:23 GMT, "John P. Dayhuff"
<pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Tom,
>
>You have Nine , NOS complete sets for Canada Dry?

Now you made me go check what I had, and the IPDB to see what they
are. I have nine NOS drop targets, they are the same. They are the
one that has the green Canada Dry symbol. Sorry about that.

Tom
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 7:05:06 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Green and yellow lane guides for Gottlieb's "North Star".
There's always a broken one, and they are really tough to come by.
JR
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 8:43:39 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Ramps for EatPM, both of them.

Kfitzhenry at msn dot com
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 8:51:22 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Hardest parts to find are the part that I need RIGHT NOW while I'm
shopping a pin. Yesterday, happened to be when I went to rebuild the
flippers on Medusa, some yahoo in the past decided to mangle the coil
stop holes, so I needed to find in 200+ boxes the little teeny box of
Tom Callahan's bally screw bars (that reinforce the coil stop end on
bally flipper mechs). I had just seen them the other day and told my
GF, "these are really neat, they help you reinforce blah blah blah to
which she replied, 'I want to go work on the garden'" and put them
aside where I wouldn't lose them (mind you, I hadn't needed them at
this point.)

I did find them eventually it took about 45 minutes. Then I had to
look for the drill to drill out the parts so that it would fit.....
etc. etc. etc.

I got smart about the screwdrivers and other tools though - rather then
look for them after I put them down, I bought about 10 of each size and
just get a new one from the toolbox when I can't find it right away. I
have about 2 left in the box right now.....
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 9:22:49 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Earthshaker Backglass
Pinbot Vortex
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 10:05:15 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

The spool of solder that I need to connect the wires to the part that I
swear I put on top of the machine next to the one I am currently
working on after spending 2+ hours finding the tools I need to remove
the stuff that was blocking access to the area I need to work in, and
another 45 minutes actually removing the parts, most of which I placed
in a ZIP lock bag to keep together and are now lying...um...somewhere.
It's all probably sitting right next to the c-clip that I sent into
orbit while trying to remove it using something other than the needle
nose pliers I couldn't find.
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 10:26:18 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

rwkeown@yahoo.com wrote:
> The spool of solder that I need to connect the wires to the part that I
> swear I put on top of the machine next to the one I am currently
> working on after spending 2+ hours finding the tools I need to remove
> the stuff that was blocking access to the area I need to work in, and
> another 45 minutes actually removing the parts, most of which I placed
> in a ZIP lock bag to keep together and are now lying...um...somewhere.
> It's all probably sitting right next to the c-clip that I sent into
> orbit while trying to remove it using something other than the needle
> nose pliers I couldn't find.

How about the X Rod support bracket for Johnny Mnemonic? I've been
trying to find one for a couple years. Anybody know where to get one?
It would be appreciated. Thanks, JR.
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 11:28:25 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

There are Pinbot parts on Ebay right now and there was a vortex. There
are also a couple of people making repro spiral ramps. I have seen them
on Ebay also. Plus, I think you can still buy the ramps from vendors.

Doug

Jet27 wrote:
> Earthshaker Backglass
> Pinbot Vortex
September 9, 2005 11:56:45 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

The large Skill-shot plastic from a Stargate.
Anyone got this ?

Thanks !

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 11:56:46 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Alex wrote:
> The large Skill-shot plastic from a Stargate.
> Anyone got this ?
>
> Thanks !
>
> --
> Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
> http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Alex
l brought one from PBR about 3-4 weeks ago
l think it was around 8 bucks

Greg
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 11:56:47 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

NOS glowballs for a stern viper... anyone know where to get these?
September 9, 2005 11:56:47 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

nutellabrot@genion.de wrote:
> NOS glowballs for a stern viper... anyone know where to get these?
September 9, 2005 11:56:47 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Someone just listed a NOS set here, better hurry!

nutellabrot@genion.de wrote:
> NOS glowballs for a stern viper... anyone know where to get these?
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 11:56:47 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I think there is one on Ebay as we speak!!

Doug

nutellabrot@genion.de wrote:
> NOS glowballs for a stern viper... anyone know where to get these?
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 12:52:24 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Right now, my vote is for Indy 500 turbo assy, wireform from VUK to
turbo, and pit ramp divertor :) 


-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com


qfrost wrote:
> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
> prototype games?
>>From the 60s on up.
>
> Just curious.
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 12:58:14 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I remember seeing something in google about the support bracket how it
could be modified/replaced/fixed. Interesting reading but since I
don't have a JM, did not save (should still be archived)
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 1:29:35 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

The congo right large ramp..everybody parts out congo's, but there
doens't seem to be any ramps left for sale :( 
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 1:48:50 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Oh, man do I know how that dance goes - until we got the garage
remodelled into an art studio and work area, I could easily spend an
HOUR looking for a simple screwdriver.

Someone months ago asked about a spare coin door I have - I just found
it yesterday!
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 2:00:45 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

The hardest part for John to find is a Charlie's Angels EM. It qualifies as
a "part" since it would be "part" of his collection.

Chris

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:Cm4Ue.2048$jE2.1550@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...
> Gee, where do i begin with this list.......? ;) 
>
> Banzai run plastics, yeah i know there on ebay right now....but i'll keep
> looking.
> GnR " G " ramp
> GnR axl plastic
> Bobba Fett plastics
> Canada dry drop targets, finally got Donal Murphy to make me two
> sets...even
> if they were missing some letters.
> Shindig slingshot plastics
> Fireball Classic, Odin plastic
> Rolling Stones unfaded cabinet
> Pinball by stern, 0-9 disk, or even a picture of one.
> Spiderman drop target plastic
> DE Playboy ramp
> ect....ect........
>
> Good thing i can include backglasses or playfields on this list.....i'd
> probably take up too much bandwidth. ;) 
>
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "John in NC" <john_ncNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> news:Q24Ue.7900$Du3.1159@bignews1.bellsouth.net...
>>
>> >> For a pinball, not counting NOS backglasses and playfields, or
>> >> prototype games?
>> >>>From the 60s on up.
>> >>
>> >> Just curious.
>> >>
>> >
>> > The part that I need! :-)
>> >
>> Untill you finally find it, then someone turns up with 150 identical NOS
>> parts on ebay starting at .99 cents ea.
>>
>>
>
>
September 9, 2005 2:09:47 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Did you need it ?
And have PBR (url ?) still got one ?

Pls. let know !


"Anonymous User" wrote:
>Alex wrote:
>> The large Skill-shot plastic from a Stargate.
>> Anyone got this ?
>>
>> Thanks !
>>
>> --
>> Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
>> http://www.gamernewsgroups.com
>
>Alex
>l brought one from PBR about 3-4 weeks ago
>l think it was around 8 bucks
>
>Greg
>



--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 2:09:48 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

He had them 7/5/05

http://www.pbresource.com

You won't find it on the web page.
Call him at 845-473-7114

Jack James
Alex wrote:
> Did you need it ?
> And have PBR (url ?) still got one ?
>
> Pls. let know !
September 9, 2005 8:50:25 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

an EBD apron!!!
!