FS: RBION in San Francisco, CA

JC

Having an infant son puts a cramp in playing time and one's budget.
;-) The RBION is now available for purchase.

This is a home use only pin. I'm the second owner. 158 plays on it.
I will clean the few rubbers up that need it and wipe down the
playfield with Novus before sending it out the door. This is a fun pin
that is popular with non-pinheads. Reaching the wizard mode is
*challenging*. I had to lower the settings in order to do it. The
cabinet is pristine with no scratches or fades. Updated with the most
recent ROM chips. Opened the goodie bag to replace one flasher and two
light bulbs. Manual has been opened twice. GC score is 198 million,
which is pretty freakin' good on this pin. Definitely will challenge
you.

I'm looking for $2800. I *am* willing to hear your other proposals
including trades + $$$ for *me*. The three exceptions would be M*M,
L0TR, and C*V. In those cases, I'll add some cash, piss off my wife
and sell one of the others! I'd much rather pursue a local sale. NAVL
is OK, I guess. I have palleting materials from my other pin purchases
and can put together a solid shipping platform tht will protect the
machine.

Please feel free to email with questions. Local interest are all
welcome to schedule a time to look at/play it. And remember: it's all
about the kid! OK, thanks.

-JC-

JC

Game has been sold.