Pinball Party in Battle Creek, MI. Sept. 24th

Hey Everyone,

I'm having an Open invite pinball Party on Saturday Sept. 24th from Noon til
Midnight. This is open to anyone on RGP. It is not a official MPL party
just something that i like doing and a chance for the local's ( and some not
so local ) to get together and play and talk pins for the day. There will
be a few muchies when you get here so feel free to bring something more for
everyone to munch on. I'm providing 8 different kinds of pop, and i'll buy
the pizza from pizza hut around 6-7 o'clock. There will be a $10 per person
entry fee to help pay for the pop, pizza, electric bill....ect... ;) When
you arrive come see me or my wife and either one of us will put your money
into a pizza collection fund and each person will be given a name tag to
show that they have paid and it also helps to know who everyone is. Please
RSVP back to me personally via email or telephone if your coming and how
many will be in your group. That way we can plan a bit better for the
amount of people that will be attending. Last years party was 45 people.

They may also be a Zen Tournament if there is enough people and interest in
having one. We'll figure that out once things get under way. I'll also be
providing some pinball prizes to the tournament winners, nothing really
great.......but i'll see what i've got laying around that i can let go.

Now for the Rules.....Everyone must have a good time !! No drinks on the
games, floor is the best place when your playing. No smoking in the house,
there's plenty of fresh air outside to pollute. Parking is available up and
down the street, please dont block anyone's driveway or mailbox.

Here's the line up of the games as of now.

DE Star wars, Batman, Crypt Tales, Guns and Roses, Simpsons pinball party,
Elvis, Monopoly, DE playboy, Apollo 13, X-files, Pinball Magic, Sky Kings
( for sale, $400 ), Superman, CueBall Wizard, Haunted House, Black Hole,
Rocky, James Bond, Spiderman, em. Cleopatra, em. Canada Dry, Charlies
Angels, Hulk,
em. Subway, em. Shindig, em. Nip-It, Blackout, Fireball Classic, Gilligans
Island, Twilight Zone, Shadow, Circus Voltaire, Theatre of Magic, Monster
Bash, Indy Jones, Dracula, Big Guns, Banzai Run, Revenge from Mars, Star
Wars ep.1, Iron Maiden, Ali, Nugent, em. Pinball, Rolling Stones, Dolly
Parton, Kiss, Capt. Fantastic, Wizard, Spectrum, Six Million $ Man, Bally
Star Trek, Bally Playboy, Harlem Globetrotters, em. Mata Hari, em. Evel
Knievel, Spectrum, em. Close Encounters, Spectra 4 cocktail, Baffle Ball,
Ballyhoo....
+ 4 vids, two Jukes and one slot machine.

When you call or email me for a RSVP, i'll give you my exact address and you
can Mapquest it from there, its really simple.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

Sorry John

The Captain and I will not be able to make a showing this year. Thanks
for the invite, cant wait till next one. Danm class reunion

John
jdubbbs