FA: NIB Williams Cashball Slot machine Topper

FYI, I have one of these toppers on ebay as I bought it from the same
place that PBR bought theirs. I can't speak for PBR but alot of these
had rust / oxidation on the parts and this one was hand picked to make
sure it didn't have any. I did go through it though and polish all the
metal parts and replaced all the nylock nuts with shiny new ones. I
only have two and the other one stays in my gameroom.

Thanks for looking!

http://tinyurl.com/djmgw

--

Pins - M*M - M*B - L*O*T*R - A*F*M - R*F*M - S*T*T*N*G - R*F

Vids - D*nkey K*ong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20 - R*F*M#1

Kevin L'Heureux wrote:
> FYI, I have one of these toppers on ebay as I bought it from the same
> place that PBR bought theirs. I can't speak for PBR but alot of these
> had rust / oxidation on the parts and this one was hand picked to make
> sure it didn't have any. I did go through it though and polish all the
> metal parts and replaced all the nylock nuts with shiny new ones. I
> only have two and the other one stays in my gameroom.
>
> Thanks for looking!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/djmgw

so you justify a $700+ mark-up because you polished some metal and
bought $1 worth of nylon washers? just be honest about the whole deal
and maybe you will hook a fish who doesn't want to buy one for $300.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

The Cashball Slot topper I just got From The Pinball Resource was
flawless in all respects-No oxidation ,all nice and shiney.No cracks of
any sort in the plastics-Had all the xtra goodies and was under $300
including shipping (Shipping was less than $20)-You decide :)

John T.

On 2005-09-08 19:44:16 -0700, "Koz Pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> said:

> Kevin L'Heureux wrote:
>> FYI, I have one of these toppers on ebay as I bought it from the same
>> place that PBR bought theirs. I can't speak for PBR but alot of these
>> had rust / oxidation on the parts and this one was hand picked to make
>> sure it didn't have any. I did go through it though and polish all the
>> metal parts and replaced all the nylock nuts with shiny new ones. I
>> only have two and the other one stays in my gameroom.
>>
>> Thanks for looking!
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/djmgw
>
> so you justify a $700+ mark-up because you polished some metal and
> bought $1 worth of nylon washers? just be honest about the whole deal
> and maybe you will hook a fish who doesn't want to buy one for $300.
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Just because I have a 1k BIN doesn't mean that is how much I need to
get for it. If you notice the bidding starts at $300. If you (bidders)
don't want it for that then don't bid on it. We are all aware here that
PBR has them so buy one there if you have a problem with it. I threw
the BIN up there just for the hell of it, there is no reserve on it
past the 300. If I get 1 bid at $300 and it sells that's great for me,
I don't care. Now take your panties out of the your ass, light up a fat
one and relax.

--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

Kevin, these topper were not made for IGT, I believe it was for anchor
gaming. And if anyone in the LA area wants one I have a few as well. I'll
let them go for $250 each..

TRENDING THREADS