Can anyone please take a picture (s) of a Lock Down Bar Assy mounted in a
Williams Pin like Big Guns or Space Station please? I have the parts but
something is eluding me on the assembly of these parts to the cabinet.
Thanks!
This is also to help me confirm I have the right parts to put in too!

Thanks anyhow now... figured it out....

On 2005-09-09 10:50:09 -0700, "Pinball Poor" <res0w1j7@verizon.net> said:

> Thanks anyhow now... figured it out....
> "Pinball Poor" <res0w1j7@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Can anyone please take a picture (s) of a Lock Down Bar Assy mounted in
>> a Williams Pin like Big Guns or Space Station please? I have the parts
>> but something is eluding me on the assembly of these parts to the
>> cabinet. Thanks!
>> This is also to help me confirm I have the right parts to put in too!

I have a section of my pinball tips web page devoted to common lockdown
bar latches:

http://www.flippers.com/pin-tips.html#Playfield_Glass

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call