The "Room Flash and Unable to Enter" Syndrome

Is there going to be a resolution soon to this problem?

(In case you are unaware or unafflicted with this, you can enter a
specific game room one time. If you try to enter it again in your
next section, the window will briefly flash and then disappear, and
you cannot enter the game room.)

I know there is a 'registry patch' program out there that is available
at +Nibbles' site; however, this is getting old to have to keep using
it every time I want to come back to a room.

What's the ETA for the permanent fix?

"Game Player" <benjamin@witz.name> wrote in message
> Is there going to be a resolution soon to this problem?
>
> (In case you are unaware or unafflicted with this, you can enter a
> specific game room one time. If you try to enter it again in your
> next section, the window will briefly flash and then disappear, and
> you cannot enter the game room.)
>
> I know there is a 'registry patch' program out there that is available
> at +Nibbles' site; however, this is getting old to have to keep using
> it every time I want to come back to a room.
>
> What's the ETA for the permanent fix?

Not that this helps you, but I used to have this problem all the time, but
my backgammon room hasn't done it in three weeks. I really don't know what
has changed to 'fix' this for me.

It has something to do with certain WinXP systems, but I really don't know
the details.

--
Gregg C.