FS: LOTR in Colorado

This is not my machine, i'm just passing the ad along:

PINBALL MACHINE: Lord Of The Rings, bought new, home use only, used
very little, $3000. 970-381-1715.

---

Good luck!
PinballShark

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002

Now that's a damn good deal for someone local - even shipped
it's not bad... if it's as described.

"PinballShark" <sullyshark@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This is not my machine, i'm just passing the ad along:
>
> PINBALL MACHINE: Lord Of The Rings, bought new, home use only, used
> very little, $3000. 970-381-1715.
>
> ---
>
> Good luck!
> PinballShark

I received a very nice thank you email from John (lurker) in CO. He
also informed me that he got a free pin dolly out of the deal.

Congrats John!
Dan