Closed

How to reset the ink level of cartridge in hp deskjet 1000

Hi.....
i have refilled my cartridge...(printer HP Deskjet series 1000)
after inserting the refilled cartridge...the maximum ink level is still 0%...
how i reset the ink-level
7 answers Last reply
More about reset level cartridge deskjet 1000
  1. Try this

ModerateInstructionsThings You'll Need:Ink cartridge Tape

Step 1Turn your printer on and take out the cartridges.

Step 2 Take a piece of tape and cover contact #1, as in the picture below.

Step 3Put the cartridge back into the printer. It will print out an alignment page.

Step 4 Take the cartridge out and put tape over contact #2, as in the picture below.

Step 5Remove all the tape and put the cartridge back into the printer. The ink levels should now be reset.
  2. Where are your pictures?
  3. Yes, i need a Picture
  4. nikorr said:
    Try this

Step 3Put the cartridge back into the printer. It will print out an alignment page.

Step 4 Take the cartridge out and put tape over contact #2, as in the picture below.

Step 5Remove all the tape and put the cartridge back into the printer. The ink levels should now be reset.
  5. I can't see any Picture.
    Please, send me details with picture.

Thank's

Jahid
  6. Usually there isn't a way to manually reset the ink levels without using a new chip. Try this

Partial reset:

Turn off the printer then disconnect the power cord at the back of the printer.

Wait for 20 seconds then press and hold # and 3 while reconnecting the power cord.

When the printer turns on, release both buttons. Try printing again.

FULL reset:

While the printer's power is on, disconnect the power cord at the back of the printer.

Wait for 1minute then press and hold # and 9 while reconnecting the power cord.
  7. Hi, I have HP Deskjet 1010, i tried almost all the suggestions given online!! but yet neither the ink level raised nor it's printing, it just feeds the paper and the put put is blank sheet..... Any suggestion or guidance please?? I am tired of buying the cartridges, I have spent more amount on cartridges than I have paid on a printer!!!!!!! cartridges are too costly the printing pages are shocking too very less, like not more than 20pages, may be even 15 for Rs. 500 plus!!!!!!! 802 cartridge......

nikorr said:
    Try this

Ask a new question

Read More

Printers Hewlett Packard Deskjet Peripherals