Sign in with
Your question

1920 x 1200 Res Monitor advice needed (GTX 570)

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 13, 2011 7:38:19 PM

Putting the final touches on my new build and was looking for some advice on a good, reasonably priced monitor. I'll be using a GTX 570 and was reading it had very good performance at 1920 x 1200 resolution so figured I would start things off there.

I would prefer LCD, widescreen, and at least 24'″ and would really like to keep it at ~$200 or less. I'm in no rush so can wait until after the New Year which I have read is when a lot of quality monitors go on sale to clear shelf space after the holidays.

In the meantime though, I was hoping to compile a small list of options and get people's opinion of a 1920 x 1200 reso monitor for the GTX 570. Any advice you can give would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
November 13, 2011 7:54:06 PM

Okay so I want to look for at least 2ms response? What advantages does a LED have? Any other criteria I should be looking for?

I'm going to definitely wait until the sales hit which I've read can sometimes be later than core computer components. I was told that first week after New Years was the best time but will definitely be watching the sales between now and then.

Thanks!
Related resources
November 16, 2011 4:32:47 AM

nikorr said:
Review on the Tom's HW 24" LCD Round-Up

Yeah I read a couple of the articles and reviews, still trying to compile a list of models.

Thanks for the suggestions, really appreciate it!
a b C Monitor
November 16, 2011 11:40:39 AM

Watch out for Black Friday, its coming : )
!