WTB: Black Hole or Gorgar in Chicago

Looking for a nice working example of either machine. Can pick up at EXPO
or in Chicago and surrounding suburbs.

Chris M

Chris I have a very nice Gorgar. Im not in chicago tho, so I dont know
if you like a nice scenic drive or not. Im about 6 hours south of you
:(

Mike, thanks but that roundtrip just won't happen with my crazy schedule
right now.